Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board

I was gonna say something...after a few seconds i realized its not worth the time........... RADAR

It's called taking it to the next level

BigPhysicsBastard said:
well pal......let me fill you in on a little something. There's alot of guys here that have been around, and alot of them know what can be accomplished with and without gear. Now I saw havoc's pics, I cannot say whether he juiced or not, because I don't know him. He may have achieved what he has over a long period of time, or he may have done it over an incredibly short period of time-in which case yes, he did juice. But I didn't see anything in his pic that couldn't be accomplished over a period of time with alot of work. Now you look at top pro's, and it doesn't matter how long they have been working out, they didn't get that way without gear. As for that 17yr old kids pics, I've seen bigger high schoolers, and I've seen more cut High schoolers......but I haven't seen that kind of muscle maturity. The kind that comes with years of lifting....with or without juice. But that case is irrelevant because it was a photoshop job anyway. Alot of newbies here are quick to diss vets who call bullshit on someone because they think they are "jealous". How are these guys going to be jealous of a 17yr old that they 10 times bigger than?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Thank God someone here has their head screwed on right. All this "you guys should train hard and learn to eat... " STOW IT boys. We've all been down that road. A.S. are a reality. They are even a reality for some a-holes who take A-bombs and test and gain 40 lbs, and then 1 year later claim to be "natural" just to screw with people.

You can big, you can get cut, but there are quite simply limits to how big and cut you can get at the same time without AS. Someone showed a pic of a guy from the 1920's looking real cut. So fucking what, the guy probably weighs 145 lbs.

I can tell you right now that practically every player on a team I follow, the Toronto Blue Jays, seems to be on gear. Yes, many of those guys would look great and play great without it. Some would be "pretty big dudes." Shannon Stewart is a small guy who became a big guy probably with a couple of cycles. This off season he put on even more muscle and looks like he's on the way to being a very big guy. It goes without saying that Delgado, Mondesi, and Fullmer are all AS users.

Now why would these super-dedicated athletes be using AS? Because they don't eat right, don't train hard? don't have good genetics? GET SERIOUS. But it's a level playing field. A LOT OF GUYS eat right, train right, and have good genetics. So how to stand out from the crowd. If these athletes are big, strong, and fast without AS, then they become bigger, stronger, and faster with them. You cannot achieve "those results" - "the same" results - just by upping the level of "dedication." Christ these motherfuckers train all year round.

17-year-old boy faces do not go with 23-year-old steroid users' bodies. It's not a matter of jealousy! It's just some goof playing with Photoshop.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has great genetics and all... sure, but if you believe the 10-20 mgs a day of dbol theory, then you'll believe all the rest of this shit too.

Yes it is possible to look GREAT natural. It is possible to be HUGE natural. That's fine, many of the vets on the board have been one or the other. With AS, some are taking it to the next level. BEYOND just good looking or just huge.

Beyond a certain point, it's juice, juice, juice all the way.

If you don't want to use, don't. None of us have a gun to your heads.

Finally, about the 20" arms BS. Actually, 18" arms are quite rare. Most assholes who come on here claiming bigger arms than other guys are immature and not measuring properly. Many pros have 20" arms. Measurements above that are typically exaggerated. If you have the same size arms as a professional bodybuilder, then you should either post your pics or tell us how many Krispy Kremes you eat every day.

well, i actually like this guy! if for nothing else, he speaks what is on his mind.

i know, i know, here come the flames but keep in mind that i do not use nor endorse this product!

(i do not agree with the way he has gone about trying to prove his point)

IB--I understand where you are coming from, but there are A LOT of bullshitters out there. Some people do have very good genetics, but very few.

Of course your first inclination is going to be "he's gotta be juicing". Your telling me that when you see some jacked mother fucker with 20inch bi's, you don't have the slightest inclination that he juices??? I'd say 97% of the population assume steroids when they see a huge ass mother fucker, its just the way it is, deal with it. Its not just the steroid users, its everyone.

Do you want to know what the matrix is ironbull?
It is elitefitness...

Do you think this is air you are breathing ironbull? Do you think that your muscles make any difference to me kicking the shit out of you, in this place?

You have been reading the board for a year now huh buddy.....and you talk about insecurity....and you wont post your pics....I think someone is fucking with us.

THe discussion is a good one though....how natural people think they are better and work harder...and how juiceheads get pissed when someone tells them they cheated.

I love people that are natural who like to downplay people who use AS. If you are so secure with yourself why do you find it necessary to belittle everyone elses gains? Doesn't sound like a secure person to me. I'm not going to say post a pic. But if you do choose to talk shit on others and boast about how big you are it only seems right. I know you say you aren't boasting, but if you aren't what is the point of your post then? It really has no relevance nor does it do this board any good. So what is your point? Because as you know anyone can say virtually anything about themselves and get away with it. This is the internet after all. Did you know I'm actually Ronnie Coleman? Sounds farfetched doesn't it...

Re: It's called taking it to the next level

gtaman said:
Finally, about the 20" arms BS. Actually, 18" arms are quite rare. Most assholes who come on here claiming bigger arms than other guys are immature and not measuring properly. Many pros have 20" arms. Measurements above that are typically exaggerated. If you have the same size arms as a professional bodybuilder, then you should either post your pics or tell us how many Krispy Kremes you eat every day.

How true. There are probably a few guys out there with phenominal genetics, who have big arms naturally but they are very rare. Most of the guys that claim to be big are either holding a shit load of fat, exagerating or completely bullshitting. I unfortunately had shite genetics. I have trained for 13 years and used AS for 7 on and off. More recently been preparing to compete. My arms are a shitty 17" but you can laugh all you want. I know what I have achieved is phenominal considering they have doubled in size since I first started plus my weight has doubled from 8 stone to 16 stone. How many people can claim that? BTW my pics are up here so let's see these arms then.

ironbull, don't post pics cuz I'll make u look like a 12 year old asian boy on crack......

What is with people who don't use steroids belittling people who do? I mean so you don't use drugs do you want a a medal? I don't use drugs today but I did do a cycle almost 4 years ago. Does that make me better or worse? Nope.

I could inject cc after cc of synthol into my arms like that bicepmania idiot and claim to be natural because its not a drug. My point is what does it hurt you whether someone uses or not? Just get your fucking ass into the gym, do your workout, and don't worry about what Joe Blow is doing.

Using drugs does not make a person a bodybuilder. Being drug free doesn't make someone a bodybuilder. Working out as a habit male or female, young or old, big or small, weak or strong makes you a bodybuilder period. No matter what we think of each other 99.9% of the people here have that one thing in common, the rest is just filler.

Top Bottom