Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board

OK, that has done it..... I'm finally going to break out the ignore list and The_one and IronBS are the first to join!! :kaioken:

The_One said:
Denial...denial......call me when your liver crash's ....LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :eek: :eek: :D :D :p :p

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because as well ALL know, intramuscular injections of testosterone damage the liver! Idiot.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
Is it just me, or does this guy sound alot like Jacked4real?

Anyway, I don't understand why some guys who "claim" they're natural, do so to avoid the "stigma" of AS?
Speaking for myself, if anybody asks, I'm straight up with them, no lie. I don't go around bragging about it, but if they ask why should I lie. You see, I realize the truth about AS.........it's not cheating. If a drug allowed you to eat what you want, lift once a week, and still make you look like you lifted weights, that would be cheating. But I know for myself that even with AS, my diet still has to be spot on. Because I can tell in the weight room when my diet hasn't been so great in the last couple of days, and that's while being on AS. So the amount of work that I put in on the weights doesn't go down while on AS, if anything it goes up. So how is that cheating? Plus, I use AS when my body breaks down. I can't alway's maintain the "perfect" diet while still working and going to school. So eventually, even though I still pride in making gains without gear, I have to start taking AS to get over the hump.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm the same exact way.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
Buck..........did you just say "12 yr old asian boy on crack"?

bro, I couldn't possibly convey to you over the internet just how hard I just laughed.

U like that one huh....LOL....

Anyway back to the subject at hand! Ironbull for the second time IM CALLING YOU OUT!!! POST YOUR PICS LITTLE MAN!!!

IF YOU DON'T THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

Top Bottom