Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board

Let's see those 19" arms! yeah right, you are probably a fat slob. I have lots of friends that are big and some juice and some don't, but none of them have 19" arms. Most have around 18" and a little over. I ahve a friend that is very big, he is 5'7" and a LEAN 230+ pounds, and his arms are 18 something. Don't like juice, don't do it. And the One, you need to do some research before telling us how unhealthy juice is.

A mighty poor first post. I thought about getting into the meat of your statement and letting loose, but it's really not worth my time.

The_One said:
what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board...............

is that none of them admit the danger's of using,just like all drug user they are in denial,saying shit like it improve's your body,it is making me healthyier....yea right !
Theres bad with good with steroids!Stress on liver,hair loss,gyno,legal........Theres also bad with good on this board like you being here!

I can tell this guy is an ass right off the bat!
(GOLF CLAP) good job bro piss off 70% of the members and it seemed effortless to you as passing gas.

Most of you have proved my point just by replying to my post. It is interesting how a simple paragraph posted on a board can bring out the lack of confidence im some people. The minute I post i have 19 inch arms, some of you,who are insecure in yourself,shoot back with, "oh he has to be fat, oh hes lying,oh post some pics", as for pics i may post pics on her i may never post pics on here, I have nothing to prove as far as showing the insecure bunch on here what i look like. was my post directed toward every steroid user on this board? no. but it was directed toward the few who juice up and strut around like theyre some kind of god because they are bigger than everyone around them, but cant stand to believe that someone out there can actually be bigger than them and not touched a performance enhancing drug. as far as me saying i havnt touched anything, i meant that as far as drugs, yes i do lift. so flame on guys, if it feeds youre ego as much as you juicing up and going to the gym and strutting around then thats great. I hope i can make you feel better sitting behind your computer trying to live out your fantasies online. as far as the guys that have been in the gym and put the work in, hey i have all the respect in the world for you the post was not intended for you. and to the dude why dont you find some time to get into the meat of my post, id like to hear it. exactly what is taking your time up so much that you couldnt take three minutes to type what you were thinking?

POST THEM! Dont talk about it be about it. Any dick can say I have 19 inch arms if you want to prove your point post them. Dont worry bro I am sure you will change your user name soon.
Dickhead.

Im not changing shit, i could reallly care less who likes me and doesnt like me because i post what i feel, unlike the majority i am not insecure in myself, i dont need acceptance and im not on here to kiss anyones ass. as far as posting pics, i really have nothing to prove, me saying i have 19 inch arms was not a boast it was to prove a point, dont boast about being on juice and showing off youre 18 inch arms when youve really accomplished shit if you needed drugs to get that. posting pics on this board accomplishes as much as making statements,the half that is secure in their own body will just comment, the other half that cant stand to see someone ahead of them will say that theyre fake or that the guy juices. i apparently am not the one with something to prove here though am i

Well its time to whip out the old ignore list:D If somebody shook the shit out of this guy you could put him in a matchbox.
What a penis wipe.

fullabull112

Maybe you have great genetics, maybe your a legend in your own mind, but you really have alot of issues.

Do you try to be offensive? I have only been here for a short time, but I can tell you that alot of people on this board pay their dues.

Try asking questions, instead of making statements.

E

Top Bottom