Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Article Let's talk about PRIMO.. What is it about this mysterious compound! PSL

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Let's talk about PRIMO.. What is it about this mysterious compound! PSL

This product can be found at the online shop in the local section, for faster, quicker shipping right from your neighborhood!
Where to begin, if the statement that I'm about to make is the first time you've ever heard it,
clearly you haven't read enough or been around long enough.
That's not necessarily a bad thing so that's a no shame on you.

Because now you have found yourself in one of the best topics that could potentially be created regarding this mysterious,
unique and so profound compound that has been one of the most popular & effective STEROIDS that can
assist with adipose tissue loss while at the same time enhancing muscle growth.

Well, is it really a good muscle builder?

This product can be found at the online shop in the local section, for faster, quicker shipping right from your neighborhood!
This may be a very unpopular statement, yet it is factual that it is not a "good" muscle builder
Yet, after all on the contrary it is actually a phenomenal muscle preserver. Muscle preservation is actually one of the most desired
effects standing behind some of the reasons people choose to incorporate this compound in their regiments.
Whether it's pre-contest, or between blasting and cruising, or simply recovering from injuries or nursing and rehabbing.

You don't have to be a bodybuilder, or a physique competitor in order to use this drug for its amazing benefits.

Let's talk about those who are scaling back on their training, maybe possibly due to injuries, maybe they are deloading with their program,
scaling back their nutrients and going into a calorie deficit in order to prime their metabolism and do a recomp.
The reasons are endless, the beauty behind all of this is there's no particular one way to use it.
This agent is so versatile, dating back to our founding fathers in bodybuilding, it's even used in treatments worldwide for individuals who were underweight and
malnourished due to particular sicknesses/diseases and illnesses, yet it is one of the top go-to compounds for the everyday gym enthusiast and hobbyists alike worldwide..

LET'S HEAR SOME STORIES, TESTIMONIES, PERSONAL ACCOUNTS AND REAL ANECDOTAL FEEDBACK WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH PRIMOBOLAN....

This product can be found at the online shop in the local section, for faster, quicker shipping right from your neighborhood!https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ep-inje...primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep-usa.html
"For more product information and availability click below"

in my opinion primobolan is a great product and is very versatile.
ok, maybe not the best product for bulking, but for maintenance, for cut and for shine, for muscle quality, for hardness.....for women, I know many women who use primobolan with success

it is practically free of side effects, it is not toxic like many other "heavier" agents.

@~Vision~ Hello, It's awesome compound low on the paper but i love the effect on body and mind, used afeter a cycle of Deca / Susta for summer, i saved lot gain with Primo Bayer at only 2 amps / week (around 2,3ml / week) for all summer with training 5 x / week + cardio 3 time / week.

I realized the impact on the fat stomach (i'm not really fat but on the stomach i have a baby fat) with good diet and good training in 3 weeks i get awesome results on this part, and the effect on nitrogen retention.

I tried some UG lab at the same dose and never get the same effect / results , so i think lot are counterfeit have nothing or other stuff.

I try my best to add EP Primo for the next winter cycle, if i have well understand Deca + Primo are a good combi

(with Masteron Di-Propionate i have a nice impact on well-being / libido but i have a strange side effect on the skin particulary on the head / hair it's like psoriasis and hair and nails grow much slower.)

Have a nice summer my friend and if i'm here in september i see you during this period (i move maybe to UKraine)

Thanks a lot for all advice and support too ! (^_^)
Take Care ~

Oh yes ... I missing one thing :
During summer some people lose appetit with the hot weather and Primo work amazingly with low carb and high protein diet, so i think it's a big bonus (^_^)

Let's talk about PRIMO.. What is it about this mysterious compound! PSL

Where to begin, if the statement that I'm about to make is the first time you've ever heard it,
clearly you haven't read enough or been around long enough.
That's not necessarily a bad thing so that's a no shame on you.

Because now you have found yourself in one of the best topics that could potentially be created regarding this mysterious,
unique and so profound compound that has been one of the most popular & effective STEROIDS that can
assist with adipose tissue loss while at the same time enhancing muscle growth.

Well, is it really a good muscle builder?

This may be a very unpopular statement, yet it is factual that it is not a "good" muscle builder
Yet, after all on the contrary it is actually a phenomenal muscle preserver. Muscle preservation is actually one of the most desired
effects standing behind some of the reasons people choose to incorporate this compound in their regiments.
Whether it's pre-contest, or between blasting and cruising, or simply recovering from injuries or nursing and rehabbing.

You don't have to be a bodybuilder, or a physique competitor in order to use this drug for its amazing benefits.

Let's talk about those who are scaling back on their training, maybe possibly due to injuries, maybe they are deloading with their program,
scaling back their nutrients and going into a calorie deficit in order to prime their metabolism and do a recomp.
The reasons are endless, the beauty behind all of this is there's no particular one way to use it.
This agent is so versatile, dating back to our founding fathers in bodybuilding, it's even used in treatments worldwide for individuals who were underweight and
malnourished due to particular sicknesses/diseases and illnesses, yet it is one of the top go-to compounds for the everyday gym enthusiast and hobbyists alike worldwide..

LET'S HEAR SOME STORIES, TESTIMONIES, PERSONAL ACCOUNTS AND REAL ANECDOTAL FEEDBACK WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH PRIMOBOLAN....

This product can be found at the online shop in the local section, for faster, quicker shipping right from your neighborhood!https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ep-inje...primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep-usa.html
"For more product information and availability click below"

psl primobolan is the hot gear

i like primo for cutting 500mgs from ep

I mainly have clients on primobolan and trenbolone precontest, many using EP

Top Bottom