Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think of this:

RdStrcklnd

Not really a cycle, but tell me what you guys think of it:

AM:
20mg ox w/ grapefruitjuice
Protein Shake w/ 5g creatine & Flax Oil

Pre-Workout (approx. 4pm):
1000mg Glucophage
2 ECA pills
Protein Shake

Post-Workout:
Protien Shake

One Hour Before Bed:
4 EAS ZMA HP caps

Look good? Any suggestions?

RdStrcklnd said:
Not really a cycle, but tell me what you guys think of it:

AM:
20mg ox w/ grapefruitjuice
Protein Shake w/ 5g creatine & Flax Oil

Pre-Workout (approx. 4pm):
1000mg Glucophage
2 ECA pills
Protein Shake

Post-Workout:
Protien Shake

One Hour Before Bed:
4 EAS ZMA HP caps

Look good? Any suggestions?

Look into some stuff called Glutacene for post workout, I've heard it's excellent. Protein's okay for post workout but you need some carbs in there as well. I'd drop the ECA, I think it's dangerous. Make sure you don't exceed the recommended intake of ZMA. It's okay to take more Magnesium than necessary but too much Zinc could be worse than not enough. Also, right before bed is fine. Finally, if you're drinking sweetened GF juice, get simple creatine (w/o sugar) and combine it with that. hth

glutacene is to be ingested during a workout-not after. Also, why are you taking glucophage without growth hormone? all it will do is make you fat

diamonddiceclay said:
Also, why are you taking glucophage without growth hormone? all it will do is make you fat

Are you sure? If you watch your diet why would you get fat? I would love to hear your opinion, the last thing I want to do is get fat. I have been talking to several people that said it really worked well for them without GH, here are a couple of them:

I liked it... It got me pumped and help me lean out without dieting. I lost 1% bodyfat in 2 weeks with no change in diet, cardio or training. The only thing I didn't like was that it killed my appetite. I was using 850mg twice per day (every 12 hours) Come to think of it I should add it to my precontest stack only 23 days to go..
------
Been on Metformin for about 7 weeks. First 3 sucked, felt queasy and energy was slammed.. After the initial "transition" I get no sides. Take about 1.7 grams a day and have been able to shred a bit more post cycle (already pretty damn lean, so didn't expect dramatic results). I'm actually adding ALA to the mix as well - will plan on keeping Metformin even while "on", afterall I enjoy prescription drugs !

citric acid + creatine = no good
therefore wouldn't creatine and gfjuice be inneffective?

please clarify this for me
thanks

i'm not sure exactly, but there's something about citric acid that kills the creatine or makes it ineffective.

Top Bottom