Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think of this cycle?

automaticj5

Ok guys -- I have done prop(100mg)/tren(125mg) cycle 2x in the past and LOVED THE results -- one time it was 1cc eod and the other was .5cc ed(I saw better results here).

Well my source is gone now for these products... So tell me what you think of this and how it will differ from my previous cycles.

10 week cycle Injecting mon/thur
Test enanthate 250mg
tren E 250mg

I am doing same pct that has worked fantastic. I may add hcg during cycle - but the main reason for this post is to see what you thought about my on cycle doseages and days of inject and if you think the results will differ a ton.

THanks,

I think ur cycle looks perfect based on the previous ones. There is a slight progression but within reasonable parameters.

I have done numerous tren cycles myself and the best results was with e. I'd do the poking e3d tho, with the same doses for stability (this will up the total amount a little but since e is a heavier ester the real amount of actual tren won't be too much i think.)

I also like the fact that u keep the test dose low. I disagree with the school of thought that the test should always be in larger doses than whatever its stacked with. Even with tren i keep my test lower than the tren. Just enough to keep the dick functioning is perfect.

Enjoy ur run man!

Top Bottom