Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What body parts do you shave?

Trimming counts.

You don't shave by the tats or it just doesn't grow there? I don't know cause I don't have tats.

I shave my entire left arm with a mach III since it's sleeved, my right arm the hair doesn't really grow where the tats are so I don't shave it.

Shaving your body does t go over well at the gun range?

haha I was jk. I'm a hairy fkn beast right now since I'm suspended, but usually I shave head, face, chest with a Mach 5. Trim pubes with groomer clippers. If I do a show I will use some hair remover shit on my arms and legs too and go 100% hairless except for eyebrows lololol

I trim my facial hair and keep it clean below the belt.

I don't understand why men would shave anywhere else but the only place I grow a lot of hair is my legs and face. I'd probably have to shave my back if it were hairy

haha I was jk. I'm a hairy fkn beast right now since I'm suspended, but usually I shave head, face, chest with a Mach 5. Trim pubes with groomer clippers. If I do a show I will use some hair remover shit on my arms and legs too and go 100% hairless except for eyebrows lololol

Fuck it, stay hair but shave your eyebrows...DO IT!!!

I shave my cawk n' balls with a mach III blade daily, but I let the rest of my body grow wild. Kind of like a baboon's butt.

you go after your twig-n-berries with a razor? that's hardcore...i do a little manscaping with smallest plastic thingie on the clippers...that's it...chest, abs, treasure trail, package...and only once a month or so.

you go after your twig-n-berries with a razor? that's hardcore...i do a little manscaping with smallest plastic thingie on the clippers...that's it...chest, abs, treasure trail, package...and only once a month or so.

yeah, I use a mach III turbo as well.

like a bawse

i srsly almost went that route I was so tired of regular razors...Then i said fuck it and just started rockin' stubble.

I'm the same way, those blade heads are expensive and I throw them away after about 2-3 shaves. Straight razor is expensive but you'll have that bish for life, like my Saddleback travel bag my wife bought me.

Top Bottom