Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your 5-10 golden rules of bodybuilding? outline of your "philosophy"

They are MY "RULES" ya know... I don't have to explain it to anyone, it's how I like to train. interval training is good, I use that sometimes...

the point of this thread (for me) was to see how others train and what they think is productive.

blood_drinker said:
valdez, but that still does not justify your "RULE" about the must behind oing to complete failure.

explain if you can?

"There are many paths up the mountain, some are longer and easier, and others are shorter and steeper." Trevor Smith

this type of training shocks the nervous system itself into growth, not just the muscle. the sheer will to drive through the pain is a challenge for me. regardless of what science exists about the subject I feel it necessary to train one set in each exercise in this fashion. another that felt this way was dorian yates.

These are my Golden rules that have served me well over the years.
1 You never stop learning
2 Listen to your body at all times
3 To build muscle you have to train STRICT.
4 The rewards are there for those who chase them.

Guy

Hmmmmmz okay here goes:

1) focus (mentally and physically)

2) workout with proper movements (never ever bounce or pump fast)

3) Like what you are doing and have phun!!!!

4) sleep enough (at least get 7 hours of ZZZZ's per night)

5) divers!!! do a certain workout for 6 weeks, take a week off, do another program 6 weeks, get a week off, and another.....repeat this cycle randomly

6) do other more aerobic sports as well, go swim!

7) forget about rules like "muscles need 48 hours rest" Its MORE!! and then the growth has yet to start!!

8) do HIT for 6 weeks, and after that do light high reps exercise for 3 weeks for tuning

9) if you do HIT dont do more then 3 workouts a week!

10) in the weekends go party and get drunk sometimes
(life is more then about pumping iron)

hey, just my 2 pennies

Hey! and please dont mind the spelling.....Dutchie in da house!!

DaBuzzzzz said:

5) divers!!! do a certain workout for 6 weeks, take a week off, do another program 6 weeks, get a week off, and another.....repeat this cycle randomly

I'm not too sure about that one bro. I'd stay with a particular program longer than 6 weeks (that's only a month and a half), especially if I was making good gains with it.

Top Bottom