Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your 5-10 golden rules of bodybuilding? outline of your "philosophy"

"ALWAYS listen to those that are bigger and more built then you" TUNA GUY... that has to be the worst , and POOREST bit of advice I have ever heard. You are obviously nieve.
I have trained with guys who were genetic freaks , these guys were hardcore ripped year round , never touched supplements, let alone gear, ate maby 2 fast food meals a day and they looked better then I could by following a 7 meal a day , clean, diet, well planned cycle, and 6am cardio 4 days a week and 4 days a week intense well planned weight training. I just simply have very average genetics... so why would happen if I "Listened to these guys" as you reccomended??LOL I would LOOK LIKE SHIT!
BOTTOM LINE.... someone's PHYSIQUE is by no means indicative of their knowledge of training/nutrition.

1. Weight lift progressively and intelligently for no more than 1-1.5 hrs. per day.

2. Diet is important / consume protein prior to bed, as soon as you wake up and after a workout session preferably with a juice source.

3. Rest / try to get at least 7 or more hours a night, and learn to be lazy during the times that allows you to do this, but not at the risk of forgetting your obligations.

4. Variety- change up your routine, and take breaks from training schedules after 5-6 weeks of being on the same routine, also learn some of the (so called) weider principles so that you can learn to stimulate your muscle via different stimuli, and to keep from getting bored.

5. Read- the more you learn about weight lifting and bodybuilding the more you'll be able to correct mistakes and avoid making other ones.

6. Lastly- Supplements, protein is number-1 no matter what anyone else says, without it your muscle can't grow, everything else is secondary, but beware of the "newest best, latest,revolutionary products!!!" . how many supplements do you recall as being the next great steroid alternative count them: Hot stuff, Prohormones, Dibencozide, Sublingual prohormones the list goes on and on, let the buyer beware.:eek: :eek:

Tuna Guy said:
I'd say most of the time most bodybuilders physiques are indicative of there training experience.

I'm not saying that there are big lifters out there who are smart, train right, eat right and work hard. There are, but there are many, many out there who are carried by genetics and drugs. Genetics and drugs can take someone further than average genetics and hard work. It is sad to say, but true.

Tuna Guy said:
I'd say most of the time most bodybuilders physiques are indicative of there training experience.

No wonder you are just piece of Tuna!

Phisique is 99% genetic! MOST/ALL top pros DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW THEY GOT THERE! When you have super genetics and are drug assisted

YOU DONT NEED A N Y (or almost) Knowldedge! All you do is do some curls, carry some groceries and BOOM!
Your Mr. Olympia.

Its stupid to see how some people ask someone "How did you get such massive biceps?" because thats genetic. Follow the "horse" home and you will see "horse" size parents...

SSalexSS... very true, Superior genetics with avaerage-poor nutrition and training will look better then average genetics+superior training/nutrition.. and in some cases chemical enhancement. THis will become painfully more evident the with experience.

attn SSAlexSS

that is a bunch of crap! of course bodybuilders have "superior genetics" and use a hell of a lot of roids but they most certainly are all very knowledgable on how to train, on nutrition and recovery the whole thing. that is there job for crying out loud! all they think about is bodybuilding, they are obscessed, that is how they become pro's.

Jacked4real, if you honestly believe that what i am saying is that every 140lb teenager should listen to anyone that is bigger than them, then i am not the one who is naive.

Maybe sometimes real world experience is better than scientific advice. Bodybuilding/fitness is just as much an art form as it is science.

Top Bottom