Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
I took 4th! Woohooo.... A very good experience for me.. and it turned out to be a huge show. The biggest Mr. Louisiana Yet!

I was not nervous, my posing was better and my body came in even tighter and harder than I expected.

Great critiques from the judges this time. I spoke to 3 judges and one guy that was just doing critiques two which saw me in the hall and said to please come and see them as soon as I could. One of the younger men that was doing the critiques and saw me for the last comp was impressed at my improvements and the only thing he said I should do I make my presence on the stage when in a group... he said make those girls give you room! LOL ;)

The lady judge that I'd spoke to the last comp that critiqued me with my pics was also there. Both her and her husband are judges and speaking with both of them was great. She said I came in GREAT made amazing imporvements and did everything she suggested. Still should try to fill out my shoulders a bit but taking down my legs like I did helped me overall. The only critique I really got from the three judges was that I should either change my suit color or my hair and skin color. Said I looked washed out on stage due to the colors being all so close. HELL.. thats easy to fix!

Three of the judges said they had me picked for second ;) ... Two expressed that they were a little upset at the outcome and the lack of communication with the other judges... Even though I didn't get that second place I was still estatic with Fourth and the fact that 3 of them even thought I deserved that second placing.

So... Lucky ass me found a Suit in Royal Blue and with the advice of those three judges decided to jump into another comp and see how it goes. :qt:

Placing fourth qualifys me for USA's in Vegas in April.. so even before I attempt that I'm gonna try to get a few more under my belt.

I'm offically HOOKED!

Had an amazing time with Scotts and Cheffy! Went to eat at Outback on Saturday night and planned on going out dancing after... pfffttt LOL after the cheese cake I could barely keep my eyes open.

Had an amazing brunch at Blue Dog Cafe' on Sunday... and yes Scotts wore that HOT kilt! One of the staff stopped me to make not of how SEXY she thought he was :p. Sunday night it was Buffalo Wild Wings.. Guiness and wing...... YUM!

Thanks so much to Chef for putting up with me for a WEEK! man was I a hand full.. :worried: Thanks to Scotts and Radar for making it out here.. i wish I knew more of what happend to Radar :( . Thanks to Chef and Scotts for the support at the show and for making my weekend a success!

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0258.JPG

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

I was caught a few times getting in my poses.... LOL! I'll have better pics soon. And also photo shoot pics :Perk:

Frisky said:
I took 4th! Woohooo.... A very good experience for me.. and it turned out to be a huge show. The biggest Mr. Louisiana Yet!

I was not nervous, my posing was better and my body came in even tighter and harder than I expected.

Great critiques from the judges this time. I spoke to 3 judges and one guy that was just doing critiques two which saw me in the hall and said to please come and see them as soon as I could. One of the younger men that was doing the critiques and saw me for the last comp was impressed at my improvements and the only thing he said I should do I make my presence on the stage when in a group... he said make those girls give you room! LOL ;)

The lady judge that I'd spoke to the last comp that critiqued me with my pics was also there. Both her and her husband are judges and speaking with both of them was great. She said I came in GREAT made amazing imporvements and did everything she suggested. Still should try to fill out my shoulders a bit but taking down my legs like I did helped me overall. The only critique I really got from the three judges was that I should either change my suit color or my hair and skin color. Said I looked washed out on stage due to the colors being all so close. HELL.. thats easy to fix!

Three of the judges said they had me picked for second ;) ... Two expressed that they were a little upset at the outcome and the lack of communication with the other judges... Even though I didn't get that second place I was still estatic with Fourth and the fact that 3 of them even thought I deserved that second placing.

So... Lucky ass me found a Suit in Royal Blue and with the advice of those three judges decided to jump into another comp and see how it goes. :qt:

Placing fourth qualifys me for USA's in Vegas in April.. so even before I attempt that I'm gonna try to get a few more under my belt.

I'm offically HOOKED!

Had an amazing time with Scotts and Cheffy! Went to eat at Outback on Saturday night and planned on going out dancing after... pfffttt LOL after the cheese cake I could barely keep my eyes open.

Had an amazing brunch at Blue Dog Cafe' on Sunday... and yes Scotts wore that HOT kilt! One of the staff stopped me to make not of how SEXY she thought he was :p. Sunday night it was Buffalo Wild Wings.. Guiness and wing...... YUM!

Thanks so much to Chef for putting up with me for a WEEK! man was I a hand full.. :worried: Thanks to Scotts and Radar for making it out here.. i wish I knew more of what happend to Radar :( . Thanks to Chef and Scotts for the support at the show and for making my weekend a success!

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0258.JPG

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

I was caught a few times getting in my poses.... LOL! I'll have better pics soon. And also photo shoot pics :Perk:

CONGRATS!!! You looked great!

congrats frisky you did and look great....hoping the best for you in your other comps....

YOU LOOK PERFECT!!! you completly out did yourself and I really thought that was impossible!!! I would like to know which girls they placed in front of you because I think they be smokin some serious crack!!!

CONGRATS!!!

THAT'S GREAT!!!! :Perk:

You did such a great work and you look fabulous!!

My opinion is that you should had the 2nd as the other three judges told you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks girls :rose:

DSCN0218.jpg

In above pic.. the far right end is third, next to her is first then next over is Second.

Top Bottom