Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well sh*t..I went to the Dr and he put

fmorrow6 said:
My hubby is going to get a vasectomy in three weeks!!!! I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Little bit of advice: They will most likely tell him to keep ice on his crotch for 2-3 days afterwards. MAKE SURE HE DOES IT!!!! The reason men have pain/swelling after a vas. is cuz they DON't keep the ice on.....

I sat my hubby in a lawn chair out back & waited on him all weekend.....

Gymgurl said:
I don't usually gain weight from it which is good..I know the shot packs on the pounds so I refuse to get that lol....hey my questions is.....I started it a week later then I should have...I should have started it last sunday but had my period soI waited until yesteday...now I read I should have taken it last sunday even if I was bleeding....will this make a huge difference??

You can either take it the sunday after your period ends or within 24 hours of getting your period - the pill will regulate everything so I think you'll be fine.
So um no.

Since you guys are on the topic of BC I actually have a question, does taking ephedrine and or a steroid such as anavar alter the BC??? My boyfriend is coming back from the marines (after 3 months of training, been there since March :p ).. and well I have to start thinking about taking BC :rolleyes: ..I havent been on BC forever, we always used condoms but i would like to take extra precaution.

Any ideas??? I actually liked being on the patch.. it made my boobs really big and gave me great skin!!! But i held water while on it (not much though).

Fill me in!!!

Ischia

P.S. 2 more weeks until the boyfriend gets back home from Parris Island S.C. Yippppeeee ;)

Frisky said:
Damn.. that sucks!

I refuse to take BC... Years of trying and trying with no luck and then i'm a total bitch when I do take it. Not worth it... I now have an Copper T IUD.

I use the same thing, IUD is much much better

Gymgurl, I went through went u went through and actualy ended up with an unnecessary hysterectomy at age 35!!!!!!! So my life's goal since then has been to research everything possible about hormones and nutrition and women issues. I was put on estrogen patch after surgery, gained 35lbs in 3 months and dr said it was my diet (NOT!!!) After 1 yr on fake hormones and doing my research by Dr John Lee, and now I am a nutritionist as well, have learned natural progesterone will help u with all of your problems. Both me and my 13 yrs old daughter are living proof. We are estrogen dominant, pmsing, bloated, constipated, bitchy 2 weeks of every month, not me since surgery but her since she started puberty 2 yrs ago. Dr wanted to put her on bc pill. No way. Anyways, natural progesterone is a natural diuretic, helps regulate your period, is calms you, it balances out your estrogen, my daughter no longer has PMS water retention or bitchiness and her period is predictable and limited cramping and last 5 days with less bleeding than prior to using progesterone cream. I am a nutritionist and deal with a company who makes my hormone cream but you can get progesterone cream at GNC or health food stores. Do some research and if you have questions on how to use it, write me at [email protected]. I have made many women change and it is my God's gift to help others so noone has unnecessary surgeries and takes the wrong meds. Progesterone is a bone builder also since I am menopausal since age 35, I need it to keep my bones strong. It helps you with your metabolism, and it helps you sleep better. John Lee, Natural Progesterone, The multiple roles of a remarkable Hormone is the title of the book. It is $15 and the Progesterone is $19 a month at GNC ( I work there part time and part time I am a nutritionist) Hope this helps all you women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom