Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Pullups/weighted Dips 2 Of The Greatest Excersises, But Often Neglected!

great post, ever seen an olympic gymnast? most of their movements amount to dips and pull up and theyare built solid!
these excersises my be hard but ar the foundations for a strong and muscular physique

Yeah

I agree

I think there is about one other guy in my gym besides me that does them and thats it

all the rest do Lat Pulldowns which are nothing in comparison

I have NEVER seen anyone doing BARBELL ROWS in my gym either, this is an awesome exercise also!!!

Totally, my gym has 3 lat pulldown machines and only one pull-up bar. During peak times the lat pull down machines are always busy but the pull-up bar is always deserted. Lat pull down is easy compared to weighted pull-ups, that's why a lot of people don't do them.

hardgainer (loves pull-ups, exercises that is, not diapers...)

i love both of them and always include them on my routines but unfortunately im only able to do 2-3 reps by myself so i have to assist myself with my legs for support.

Top Bottom