Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

ladyhawk25

purple

hello was wondering if anyone could help me i have had two kids and its been 4 yrs already since my last one and im tring to get rid of that pot belly is there any suggestions on how i can lose that and firm it up so it doesnt look like i have a pouch like a darn kangaroo lol . and how long will it take for me to loose it ? it you have any answers to my question i would be greatly honered . i thank you for helping me ........ nikki:angel:

try reading the beginers post and the top tips post...scroll up. this will give u the basic..then comes hard work and time!:D

spatterson and kbgirl said it all really. no such thing as targeting. you gotta change your lifestyle. eat right train hard and be consistent. be patient too.

well right now my job is pretty active , im a land surveyor and i work out in the heat . well my eating habits arent so good right now , but i tend to try this one diet out and start working out . its called the apple cider vinegar diet . i herd it works so im gonna try it and see . if you know anything about this diet please let me know .. again i thank you for your inspiration :p

well duhh just like its called apple cider vinager diet !!!!! its suspose to take your fat cells and break them down its also suspose to take and toxin thats in your body and get rid of them . why dont u try to look it up some time !!! maybe you will learn something lol .

ladyhawk25 said:
well duhh just like its called apple cider vinager diet !!!!! its suspose to take your fat cells and break them down its also suspose to take and toxin thats in your body and get rid of them . why dont u try to look it up some time !!! maybe you will learn something lol .

Ohhhhhh boy.... ok.... im gonna give u a lil advice here sweetie... whatever new@gettinbig says... u just sit back and listen my friend..or respond with MUCH respect:D
as for the cider diet.... ditch that shit.... that is total disaster!!! the word diet alone is a disaster. u really have to change ur lifestlye. ahhhhh --- i remember back in the day when i would eat cornflakes in the morining and thought i was being healthy, LOL. u just need to read read read...everything about nutrition and fitness u can. u will pick up lil tips here and there and it will all fall into place for u. dont waste ur time with yo-yo diets and quick fixes. just take it slow and little by little u will see progress. good luck and enjoy the board!!

Apple Cider with Centella will assist in the following:
weight loss & suppressing your appetite, boost the immune system
act as antiseptic and anti-biotic
rich source of amino acids & rich in vitamins & minerals
adds fiber & low in salt, sugar and fat, helps digestion & improves metabolism
decreasing cholesterol, arthritis & high blood pressure
good for circulation & detoxifying the body, stimulates thinking & slowing aging process .

im not trying to be rude or anything , but i do look up things ive done some research . on this diet . and yes when u start to eat healthy and start eating right from what your used to then thats called being healthy and dieting , your changing your food intake , and being more healthy , and your body isnt use to it . im not taking this stuff just to loose weight , im also useing it for other things . to detox my body .to give it a jump start . thats all .... and if anyone took the last post i wrote wrong please dont . im just like the rest of yall , tring to find a cool way to loose weight and be more healthier . im very much concerned about my weight , and my health cancer and everything else runs in my family , and trust me i do not wanna get that stuff . im 5f3 and 145 lbs and i would like to get to 120 , and get rid of my kangaroo pouch i have going here lol . and tighten up some like my inner thighs , my arms and my butt lol . of course , hehe . anyways im not being igorent , or anything like that , last year i use to weigh 168 and then i dropped down to 135 in 3 weeks , and i wasnt even trying to lose it, and now im up to 145 so i gained 10 lbs , and now its a bitch to drop the rest . well i thank you for yalls help ............:twirl:

Top Bottom