Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

You can believe whatever you want, but there's no scientific basis for magic in apple cider vinegar, nor in grapefruit, nor in foods that use more calories being digested than they contain. You might have done tons of research on the net, but you can't believe all the stuff that's available. Try a medline search, and that might be valid.

The secret to weight loss is to expend more calories than you ingest.

You know, exercise more, eat sensibly. I like to eat 10 cals per pound and 1 gram of protein per pound.

Eating 5-6 meals a day will boost yoru metabolic rate, as will gaining muscle mass via lifting, as well as by doing cardio.

I wouldn't worry about what number the scale shows, but gettingyour bodyfat tested would be a good idea.

Here's a summary of many different ways to eat: I like Isocaloric.

http://home.earthlink.net/~vinnyi/dieting/diets.htm

sorry but im not looking to look like a body builder , im just tring to lose weight and have some kind of mussal tone . :rolleyes:

ladyhawk25 said:
sorry but im not looking to look like a body builder , im just tring to lose weight and have some kind of mussal tone . :rolleyes:

ok girl... i will rarely "dis" a fellow female BUT

:mad: this advice has been given to u so u can work on becoming strong and healthy...not to look like a "body builder." geeeeezz... i wish those simple little tips turned people into "body builders."
i get the feeling u are not reading enough my dear. ... "MUSSAL" >>>> "MUSCLE" = LESS FAT. CIDER DIET= FAT ASS. if ur supplementing with the cider stuff than fine but u made it sound like u were not going to eat food or anything...ya know, like one of those liquid diet type deals. anywayyyyyy... just PLEASE KEEP READING!!! damnnnnn, its friday night...worked allll day...im tired, hungry...have a job to go to in an hour then start the whole routine over again at 7am. i come hear to relax and read some great stuff and this is what i find....:freak: . u have a lot to learn and we are allll more than willing to help u BUT u seem a lil thick headed.....or maybe im just a bitch:confused:

ladyhawk25 said:

if you lift weights that challenge your muscles you will NOT look like a bodybuilder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bodybuilders look like they do for many reasons including:

1) genetics (99.5% of women cannot get big without #3)
2) VERY heavy lifting for years and years...(and years)
3) Anabolic Steroids

so, unless you are that 0.5% of the population, get in there and lift some weights... putting on muscle will help you burn fat and get some nice curves to your body, it will not make you look like a bodybuilder...

and you need to EAT... food is your fuel... eat clean food (lean proteins, fiberous carbs, some startchy carbs, and some healthy fats...) fad diets are just that... fads, they pass because they don't work... stick to the tried and true and you can reach your goals...

Last edited:
KBgrl said:

ok girl... i will rarely "dis" a fellow female BUT

:mad: this advice has been given to u so u can work on becoming strong and healthy...not to look like a "body builder." geeeeezz... i wish those simple little tips turned people into "body builders."
i get the feeling u are not reading enough my dear. ... "MUSSAL" >>>> "MUSCLE" = LESS FAT. CIDER DIET= FAT ASS. if ur supplementing with the cider stuff than fine but u made it sound like u were not going to eat food or anything...ya know, like one of those liquid diet type deals. anywayyyyyy... just PLEASE KEEP READING!!! damnnnnn, its friday night...worked allll day...im tired, hungry...have a job to go to in an hour then start the whole routine over again at 7am. i come hear to relax and read some great stuff and this is what i find....:freak: . u have a lot to learn and we are allll more than willing to help u BUT u seem a lil thick headed.....or maybe im just a bitch:confused:

LMAO.. did someone give you some fina or something by mistake gal??? hehe... how goes it? everything aiight??

eek... i just realized no one has even told this gal to lift weights and she says she doesn't want to look like a body builder... gosh if eating clean was a quick ticket to bb looks, dang... we'd all be up on stage somewhere!...

well, i'm getting out of this one now... i think some of you may know how i get when dealing with people who are more stubborn than me ;)

Phemomena said:

LMAO.. did someone give you some fina or something by mistake gal??? hehe... how goes it? everything aiight??

LOL....nope just a lil ox :rolleyes: . no but seriously..ive been a lil short tempered... but i have a tendency to be like that anyway...but for me to loose it like that with anoter woman...it may just be fina;) iiiiiiiii dont know:confused: anyway... im just miserable today. i hate both my jobs...i think ill quit both of them monday and become a bum or...would u adopt me phem? oh please.... im very social...not teritorial and yup yup... im litter trained:angel:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! well, im off to work:bawling:

KBgrl said:

LOL....nope just a lil ox :rolleyes: . no but seriously..ive been a lil short tempered... but i have a tendency to be like that anyway...but for me to loose it like that with anoter woman...it may just be fina;) iiiiiiiii dont know:confused: anyway... im just miserable today. i hate both my jobs...i think ill quit both of them monday and become a bum or...would u adopt me phem? oh please.... im very social...not teritorial and yup yup... im litter trained:angel:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! well, im off to work:bawling:

SURE!!! you can be my live-in kitten sitter.... you'd have to share the litter with the kitties.... hehe ;)

and i might add that i am down from 150ishlbs once apon a time!!!... (3 years 2 months and.... just kidding, i never obsessed about it... just decided to fix it)...

i'm going to try to dig up some b4 pics and post 'em, just for the fun of it :)

Top Bottom