Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warlobo!!! I have a ????

What is HPTA?:confused: I read it in a thread on the Anabolics Board. The thread said "after his first shot of Deca, hpta was totally shut down" I also did a search but haven't gotten an understanding of it. I ask this because my boyfriend is currently using Deca and I wanted to get some understanding as to what he may be going through. Thanks!!

My understanding of it, when HPTA is shut all the way down, you might as well use his balls as Christmas ornaments until you get them working again. :)

But not to worry, they bounce back and this in no way means his sex drive will go away.... well, if he is doing only deca it might...
LOL!! I told him he needed something else to go with that... That Deca only was not enough... I only learned that from reading theses boards. From what I have read I think Sust would be a good choice or Test Cyp... any advice?

HTPA = hypothlamic-pituitary axis; this regulates the testis production of testosterone. Shut it down and test is shut down.

Kinda like the earth's axis around the sun, only for a guy, it is his life that revolves around his balls. When they are shut down and there's no other test coming in, life as he knows it, stops.

W6

Q

So how long does it take guys who shut down to turn back on again, assuming they don't take clomid?

Wyst

Top Bottom