Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna try something new with my gf, suggestions?

thatbloke

hey guys

currently wanting to try something sexualy new with my girlfriend

was wondering if any guys or girls have some fun/kinky/naughty/creepy etc, suggestion

wateva im up for anything to try

so far ive tried with my gf

(not alone, usually a bunch of them on one night)

sex, all the postions i can think of

anal

anal to mouth

face fuk, both reverse and ontop

69, blowjobs

cock rings, handcuffs, vagina stimulating cream, whips

lube for all reasons, flavoured aswell

sex in public places and non public (park, changing rooms, bbq area, car, showers etc etc)

had dress ups and costumes, role plays

theirs other but i cbf listing them all

what else could i TRY out?

Why not ask her what she would like to do to you with the caveat that you have to say yes no matter what. You and her set a date - say a week away - and she is not allowed to tell you what it is. Until then there is no getting off for either of you.

It puts the ball in her court, has a lot of build up for both of you, and you get see her creativity.

B-

I'm assuming you tried giving her oral in every position you can think of. You on the floor, back against the bed, she on a table, she standing on her head, lol.... Geez, I haven't done 1/2 of what's on your list yet. I'm curious to know what else there is too, w/o adding in another person in the mix.

Fetish club(exhibitionism), swinger club(exhibitionism), strip club, choking, fetish/bondage gear ie. collars, leashes, high heels, leather, etc, have her piss in your mouth & have her tell you to swallow, wipe her when she shits, talk dirty, etc, etc, etc

naked beach - generally have large gay communities, but they like to watch you out having sex too, even if it's with a chick. She'll love the attention, make lots of noise, be very into it, and you'll both cum very hard. Sun, sand, sound of waves on the beach, and a little sweat. Very HOT.

naked beach - generally have large gay communities, but they like to watch you out having sex too, even if it's with a chick. She'll love the attention, make lots of noise, be very into it, and you'll both cum very hard. Sun, sand, sound of waves on the beach, and a little sweat. Very HOT.

Interesting..my gf just asked me if I would consider this

Top Bottom