Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

United States Navy KICKS ASS!! captain rescued!!

LOL @ the thought of anyone on this board making those shots in those conditions. Even ex SF would be too rusty and untrained (daily regimen meaning) to have the presence of mind, aim, timing, and be able to execute that.

at 30 yds I could take a 3 step drop and spiral a wilson gameball at one of em and at the very least, take an eye out or something. If they had .50's that shot is almost hysterically easy unless they were in a category 3 or higher hurricane. But i did hear they might have all been head shots, so that would make things a bit more impressive. But you could take a dude fresh out of basic with an m-16 and he'll make that shot in a calm environment. For a seal, they could have made that shot with a slingshot.

Not Americans so nobody cares. :)

EXACTLY. 4 more ships within 24 hours?

But we'll use this as an excuse to pump more dollars into the miltiary budget. Defense Companies score big. And we hence become the world's #1 bodyguard for oil companies, paid for by you suckers! hahahahaha.

"US Military : We fight for your freedoms and protect oil interests"

r

it's amazing, there's a good chance that western countries might actually be responsible for raping the land there and causing this and yet the private sectors will make BILLIONS providing security for the trade industry now.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see that the modern free market is about going out and "forcibly" creating either conflict or scarcity which then results in creating a new "market" or opportunity to make money? It's actually very corrupt..........is it just me?

it's amazing, there's a good chance that western countries might actually be responsible for raping the land there and causing this and yet the private sectors will make BILLIONS providing security for the trade industry now.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see that the modern free market is about going out and "forcibly" creating either conflict or scarcity which then results in creating a new "market" or opportunity to make money? It's actually very corrupt..........is it just me?

A few months ago a CEO of one of the major oil companies was being interviewed on faux news, I don't remember which one. He answered a question with this paraphrase, "If you're an environmentalist would you rather us drill off the coast of the US with all the regulations or drill off the coast of Africa with no regulations."

I think that sums it up...Somalia isn't a State...it has no government and that's the problem.

It is very corrupt.

See, these are the kinds of guys the french took out and put to the guillotine.......fucking annoying.

And what's equally annoying is that whoever at FOX that was interviewing the guy was probably nodding piously like "wow Mr. Oil CEO, you're making so much sense right now......may I fondle your balls for you?"......:rolleyes:

A few months ago a CEO of one of the major oil companies was being interviewed on faux news, I don't remember which one. He answered a question with this paraphrase, "If you're an environmentalist would you rather us drill off the coast of the US with all the regulations or drill off the coast of Africa with no regulations."

I think that sums it up...Somalia isn't a State...it has no government and that's the problem.

Top Bottom