Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding IU"S and how to read it...what stupidity!!

With a serostim kit, the concentration will depend on how much of the sterile water you use to reconstitute with. I believe each vial contains 6 mg or roughly 18 ius of gh (remember we're talking weight - not volume here). So if you inject 3 cc's (perhaps a bit much) of the sterile water into the vial to reconstitute then you've got approx. 6 iu's per cc. Knowing this you can use the volume indicators on your syringe to administer (1/2 cc or 50 units to administer 3 iu's in this case).

A couple things to keep in mind.
1. Serostim comes with sterile water. Unless you plan on using an entire vial (18ius) at once then throw the water out and get some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute with. GH reconstitued this way can stay good in the fridge for a week or two whereas if you use the sterile water, any gh not used within 24 hours should be discarded (18 iu is a lot for one administration not to mention hell expensive).

2. If I were you I'd stay away from Serostim unless you got it from a Pharmacy ( and maybe even then ). There's way too much fake stuff out there - read my post in the "more fake serostim" thread where I give links to the proof.

whiteox said:
A couple things to keep in mind.
1. Serostim comes with sterile water. Unless you plan on using an entire vial (18ius) at once then throw the water out and get some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute with. GH reconstitued this way can stay good in the fridge for a week or two whereas if you use the sterile water, any gh not used within 24 hours should be discarded (18 iu is a lot for one administration not to mention hell expensive).
i have heard it stays good with the sterile water for 72 hours......

Deppnade said:

i have heard it stays good with the sterile water for 72 hours......

No one knows for certain how long it will last sterile water. There is ALOT of speculation!! I have read (on boards) from 48 - 96 hours max. I personally would never go over 72, and that may be pushing it, considering the expense of GH!! Don't risk it and get the Bateriostatic Water. The BW is for those that are unaware a prescribed medication, if you can believe that. Literally it is only a sterile water with the addition of Benzyl Alcohol. I was fortunate and went to my doctor explained why I needed it, and to my suprise he went ahead and prescribed it. Yes, by the way I was honest in my explanation....

it will stay active for longer than you guys think... mixed eith bc, even ster water it can stay good for 5-6 weeks....As long as it doesnt get cloudy

i also read in an article and Q&A by Bill Roberts that he used GH that had been reconstituted 18 months prior to use

Most of the heat you hear about GH not being good after 48 hours has to do with aids patients... There immnune systems cant handle the bacteria that grows in it past that amount of time...

Now personally i have seen a person use GH up to 4 weeks after recon

1Banshee said:

No one knows for certain how long it will last sterile water. There is ALOT of speculation!! I have read (on boards) from 48 - 96 hours max. I personally would never go over 72, and that may be pushing it, considering the expense of GH!! Don't risk it and get the Bateriostatic Water. The BW is for those that are unaware a prescribed medication, if you can believe that. Literally it is only a sterile water with the addition of Benzyl Alcohol. I was fortunate and went to my doctor explained why I needed it, and to my suprise he went ahead and prescribed it. Yes, by the way I was honest in my explanation....
1banshee, just wanted to say that i think ur contributions to this board are nothing but spectacular, you always stay positive, answer even the most answered ?'s, and always have advice right on the money, just wanted to give u a thanks.....

im using a little over 7ius of serostim a day 5on2off, so u figure that is 2 vials a week, so u figure each one i only use for around 60 hours tops, so im not that worried, thanks again bro.........

also, why does it say on the insert in the serostim kit that it is all injected, all 6 mg's of it, right before bedtime??? why inject all of it right before bedtime??

depp: Serostim was not made specifically for bodybuilders thus the directions are going to vary for bodybuilders and aids patients, or other users

Also think about it... The only difference between sterile water abd BC water is the process of sterilization.

BC water is filtered, boiled, then filtered again

Sterile water is just filtered.

Therefore the active time for reconstitution is going to be no different

Deppnade said:

1banshee, just wanted to say that i think ur contributions to this board are nothing but spectacular, you always stay positive, answer even the most answered ?'s, and always have advice right on the money, just wanted to give u a thanks.....

im using a little over 7ius of serostim a day 5on2off, so u figure that is 2 vials a week, so u figure each one i only use for around 60 hours tops, so im not that worried, thanks again bro.........

Thanks Bro!!!

BigRugbyMan said:
depp: Serostim was not made specifically for bodybuilders thus the directions are going to vary for bodybuilders and aids patients, or other users

Also think about it... The only difference between sterile water abd BC water is the process of sterilization.

BC water is filtered, boiled, then filtered again

Sterile water is just filtered.

Therefore the active time for reconstitution is going to be no different

Sorry bro, but there is one more VERY important difference the addition of the Benzyl Alcohol (.9%). The Alcohol ensures the solution remains free from bacteria for a longer period of time. Thus ensuring the GH does not slowly degrade to an inert state.

****Ignore this response if your abbreviation (BC) did not stand for Bacteriostatic Water, that was my assumption here. If that is the case I apologize!!!

As a side note you can make Bacteriostatic water by adding 1ml Benzyl Alcohol to 100ml distilled water and the filtering through a .22 pore sterile syringe filter into a 100ml sterile vial. Of course you can adjust the ml's of the water and BA just make sure you stay at .9 BA to water...

Last edited:
Top Bottom