Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding IU"S and how to read it...what stupidity!!

Nimrod25 said:

Im a tough guy huh? U are the one making idle threats on a discussion board. Jesus, grow up.

The point is, there is no need for him to know what an IU is.

i didnt threaten you....i just fuckin despise that kingjohn lowlife

WTF!!! Am I really confused here or is this board and others like it set up to ask and answer questions (educate)?? Letting a thread degenerate to such a level is ridiclous. I thought we are all in some way brothers engaged in the pusuit of bettering ourselves. Yes we may go illegal routes in that pursuit, but that does not dimish the fact we are trying to be the best we can at this sport..
Why do we feel the need to "flame" someone for asking a question they genuinely don't understand. Is'nt it better to educate than ridicule?? Answer the mans question and further educate that this is not a good idea for someone that age. If they don't get it through there head so be it their on their own. At least you tried. To just blanketly begin throwing the flames without educating is ignorant. I understand some on this boards concern with LUVS2JUICE's past posts (I have concerns), but I got news he will do what he wants. Should we not try to at least direct him so that if he absolutely has to use this med or that he is educated enough hopefully not to hurt himself even worse than he may? Or should we allow him to draw up what he thinks is the proper amount of some substance and seriously injure or kill himself.
Sorry bro's maybe I have this pie in sky idea of what these boards are for, maybe they are or should be just for entertainment and not real knowledge????????

thankyou 1banshy and sickly diesel for understanding!! Once again I am not posing if i should use GH or INSULIN, for christ sakes i probably wont touch that shit for years..I am just EDUCATING MY SELF BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW!!!! So can you just please awnser the quesiton, thats all i am asking for, thanks!

luckiwan said:
On an insulin syringe every line = ONE IU. The numbers such as: 5 = Five IU's, 10 = Ten IU's and so on.

NOT TRUE. Some insulin syringes are 2ius per notch. ALL insulin syringes will have some kind of marking. Whether it be every 5ius or 10ius. I don't really want to see Luvs use insulin yet. He hasn't impressed me with his knowledge or discipline yet. Also GH is a waste of time and money for you at this point. If you do choose to use(which I hope you don't)then get some insulin syringes. By the looks of your post it looks like you're trying to use a regular 23G to inject...

if you are using the 1/3cc insulin syringe, each mark is still 1 unit, and 33 units=1/3cc. If you are using a 1cc insulin syringe as it seems you are, 1 mark is 1unit, and at the 10 is 10 units, 10 units is 1/10 of a cc, 50 units is 1/2 a cc, and 100 units is 1cc, get it?

Again I do not suggest you use GH!! But as to your question I currently use 30/100 insulin syringes. 1cc = 100units. Serostim requires 1cc of solution to reconstitute. There is 18iu of GH per vial reconsituted. So if you divide 100 by 18 you will end up with 5.5555... So 1 iu of GH in an insulin syringe will be equal to 5.5 unit marks on the 30/100 insulin syringes. So I currently inject approximately 16units (on the syringe) twice a day (total of approximately almost 6iu's GH)...
Bro's if I am totally screwed up here let me know!!

LUVS,

This board is supposed to be used for learning. If someone with a far superior knowledge of the subject advises you to stay away from something, you should listen. NIMROD, gets absolutely nothing out of taking his time to advise you against GH. HE IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM HURTING YOURSELF!! Do a search on Acromegly, and see what can happen with GH if you start too young, or just don't know what your doing!!

You want to end up looking like Quazimoto's left nut, go ahead load it up and take your chances.

Like Russin Roulette??

Anyway NIMROD was actually showing concern for your safety, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR GH!!! The end caps on your bones are not fused completely yet, and you can experiense bone growth at low levels of GH!!

needleboy said:
LUVS,

This board is supposed to be used for learning. If someone with a far superior knowledge of the subject advises you to stay away from something, you should listen. NIMROD, gets absolutely nothing out of taking his time to advise you against GH. HE IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM HURTING YOURSELF!! Do a search on Acromegly, and see what can happen with GH if you start too young, or just don't know what your doing!!

You want to end up looking like Quazimoto's left nut, go ahead load it up and take your chances.

Like Russin Roulette??

Anyway NIMROD was actually showing concern for your safety, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR GH!!! The end caps on your bones are not fused completely yet, and you can experiense bone growth at low levels of GH!!

Finally someone gets it. Thank You Bro
He has no business doing GH or insulin, or any gear for that matter, and it has nothing to do with his age.

Top Bottom