Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding IU"S and how to read it...what stupidity!!

I dont understand why everyone was flaming him... This is what i hate about the board. LUVS had a good question, which i bet 75% of the board doesn;t know... Everyone needs to grow up. Sure hes had stupid posts in the past, so fucking what. IUs arent the same for every compound. 1banshee was right LUVS

i bet the only reason everyone flamed him is b/c they didnt know the breakdown on serostim to iu's

and dont flame and mock someone for there spelling

needleboy you are far from the truth... younger people have less chance for sides from gh as they are not done growing... And as for acromegly...do a search or ask ironmaster... this is a very rare occurance and it occurs only in people who have a predisposition to it... Show me one case from the numerous members of the board who have used gh, that had problems with acromegly

I am 18, using gh, and i am loving it...

Nimrod25 said:

Finally someone gets it. Thank You Bro
He has no business doing GH or insulin, or any gear for that matter, and it has nothing to do with his age.

Once again Nimrod, I and others on this post were not questioning the legitamacy of your advice. I think we all, or at least most of us get it. I just disagree with the approach some are taking in making there point, it is useless, and immature.

1Banshee said:

Once again Nimrod, I and others on this post were not questioning the legitamacy of your advice. I think we all, or at least most of us get it. I just disagree with the approach some are taking in making there point, it is useless, and immature.

I agree that ridicule is not necessary, but some guys need a slap upside the head sometimes.

you guys that flame just remember you didnt just wake up one day and have all your knowledge... you got it from people like banshee that are actually here to help and not make pointless comments... dont bother posting if you arent even gonna help the kid out

LUVS, here it is plain & simple: purchase a B-D 29G 1/2" 100iu
pin from any pharmacy than keep in mind that 10iu equals 1ml/cc
so that would be the maximum dosage ONLY when you are of age and ready to make that move but for now stick to the safer things in life.

nyironman said:
LUVS, here it is plain & simple: purchase a B-D 29G 1/2" 100iu
pin from any pharmacy than keep in mind that 10iu equals 1ml/cc
so that would be the maximum dosage ONLY when you are of age and ready to make that move but for now stick to the safer things in life.
i would recommend getting a 50 unit insulin needle, 30 guage or higher, and 5/16th inch, that is what i use, comes in packs of 10, no need for a 1/2 inch, just need to break the skin and then some, and the higher guage is easier on the tummy tumm tumm, and the smaller unit syringe gives more accurate readings........

what do you use for your slin iron?

BigRugby,

I have researcheed the subject, and am friends with several doctors and pharmacists. How can GH be safer if your not done growing?? I recently spoke in depth with 1 doctor (quite in depth) because my nephew will more than likely need to be put on it as he was very premature, and at age 8 is very small. Acromegly is rare, in it's severest form. But at relatively low doses it can occur in persons who are stioll growing, because the end caps are not fused. In high doses it can actually open the end caps on the bones and bone growth will occur.

I was not flaming the kid, but sometimes you gotta be harsh just to be heard!!

Top Bottom