Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about anavar for a 60 year old?

So I posted this question on several forums but usually I get flamed away based on my age
Yes i am 62 years old. I am recently retired and spend the bulk of my time travelling and lifting weights as a single man
I feel like i am in my 40’s. Never used steroids before. My test levels are still good and my doctor monitors things
just want some boost to my muscle mass and Recovery. What about using anavar 50mgs a day for let’s say 9 weeks? would that be a problem?
some of us on here like me and mobster would disagree that 62 is too old. you sound like you are in great shape.

just make sure your anavar is real. domestic supply makes quality var

So I posted this question on several forums but usually I get flamed away based on my age
Yes i am 62 years old. I am recently retired and spend the bulk of my time travelling and lifting weights as a single man
I feel like i am in my 40’s. Never used steroids before. My test levels are still good and my doctor monitors things
just want some boost to my muscle mass and Recovery. What about using anavar 50mgs a day for let’s say 9 weeks? would that be a problem?
anavar is an okay option you can also use tbol

bro grandpa bodymonster use gear no problem.

you should be on trt and run var with it

you should not be getting flamed for asking any question and this is a good question regardless... i cant see any reason whatsoever for someone your age to use any steroid other than trt if it is needed... sarms or peptides may be a good option but no way i would ever recommend any type of steroid use to you

I'm 59. Var at 50mg a day for less (if you've not used before).Say 4-6 weeks. But the guys suggesting TRT have a point. Low dose Test Cyp for ever would make you feel a LOT better.

We also need stats. Height, weight and fat levels

It would be good to know what your doctor is calling a good level for your testosterone. A lot of the scales used are sliding scales that allow for lower levels as you get older. Unfortunately these scales don't take into account that as most men naturally age they also start to loose muscle mass and this comes from two things. Reduced use and low testosterone. Sounds like your hitting the gym so the use factor should not be an issue if you are lifting properly. Your testosterone is probably around 400 nl/dl which for the natural order of things is pretty good and doctors will tell you your test levels are good, but most guys shoot for 1000 nl/dl or more if they are trying to build muscle.

Need bloodwork and overall health markers to answer the questions truthfully and help you

Top Bottom