Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underfilled QV products?

Dr.Equinstein

Anybodys QV EQ, Deca coming up underfilled?. Just picked up some and they look low to me. They all match up with each other..but just doesn't look like 10cc's. The eq only has the hologram on the box..not the bottle..but i checked that and apparently its cool. Anyone have the link to QV's website?

Did you say that it "looks" underfilled or do you know if it's underfilled? Just curios. To be honest, I can't think of any vet gear that isn't underfilled by at least 1/4cc or more.

Sorry, I don't have the link to QV.

Dr.Equinstein said:
It looks WAY underfilled..i'm guessing 7 ccs in each EQ and Deca..what has everyone been pulling out??

Exactly what a friend of mine drew out as well with there boldenone product. :mad:

this is the first time i have heard about QV being underfilled there were some comments made about QV having exctly 10cc in them when they first came out........

hey bat glad to see post on here .did you ever make it home yet?

Just started the third bottle. The second bottle had 9cc's in it. The first I paid no attention as I was drawing. Since I stood all three next to each other when I got them (they were all nearly equal), I assume all of them had about 9cc's in them... So yes, mine were slightly underfilled..

apbt549 said:
this is the first time i have heard about QV being underfilled there were some comments made about QV having exctly 10cc in them when they first came out........

hey bat glad to see post on here .did you ever make it home yet?

This is news to me. I've done a lot of QV... and every bottle I've had has been the full 10cc's. I've never seen an underfilled one.

Top Bottom