Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo T Shirts are here!

MaGilicuti

:D

I got 150 Ttokkyo T Shirts made. I posted awhile ago and got some feedback from you guys and finally came up with a shirt design. I got them made and if you want them I'll happily sell them to you. I was planning on doing paypal for now. You can sign up on paypal at:

www.paypal.com

makes it easier for me to track orders. It also has my name and address listed on it so I am not scamming anyone or risking my ass for a couple bucks. I only got 150 of them so they way I want to do it is like this. Send an email to me at:

[email protected]

and include the quantity you want and the size. I have 50 of each medium large and exlarge. They are gonna be $25 each with free shipping. I hope that doesn't sound like too much because these shirts weren't free. They are good shit 100% cotton and all that. I am using priority shipping which costs 3.55 last I checked and paypal does take a percentage of the money sent to me. Just trying to justify myself:) .

First come first serve and if I get a good outcome I'll see if I can get more shirts. If any of the mods are interested please contact me and I'll give up some shirts to you guys free of charge just to give alittle something back.

Here's a digital pic of the design I went with, not the actual shirt, the font of "bboddy by ttokkyo" is different on the actual shirt. I don't have a digital camera so I couldn't take a real pic. Perhaps when you guys get your shirts you can post them. Peace

the shirts are the same color in the picture. Maybe the next shirt will contain the mastiff. Sorry but it was hard to get this time. It would have been more money because of the extra color involved and what not.

Top Bottom