Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo T Shirts are here!

Where are all you North Jersey guys from?? I have some good friends in Ridgewood, Hackensack, and Midland Park... Near there?

nice job on the shirt, bro. Too bad the Mastiff couldnt have been on but there will be other shirts I'm sure.

I will definitely be getting one... just keep us posted on the specifics for ordering

Thanks for the good response on the shirts. I will respond to all the orders tomorrow if you emailed me and will ship them out tomorrow night. Should be there by friday or saturday priority.

And if you are not in the continental united states you could suggest a cheaper method of delivery because it cost about $7 to do global priority and they hound me on those like I am shipping drugs or some shit. If you are not in the continental united states it will cost a bit more for shipping unless you can suggest another method of delivery. Thanks again

Also please don't send any payments till I send you an email back. I don't want people sending money and I ran out of your size. Thanks again.

Hey Magilicuit Nice Shirts

I have also made some tee shirts. There Grey with ttokkyo on the front and nothing on the back... I also have tank tops on the way and maybe even hats. I will post pics of the shirts tonite. I will be selling them for $20.(shipping included).

Top Bottom