Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trip to Vancouver

poon daddy

I am in need of help form my peeps at elitefitness.
I am going to Vancouver in July with my Girlfriend.
Who here has been there,lives there can help me out with whats the best things to do there???
We are spending 3 nights in Whistler,2 nights in Vancouver and 2 nights in Victoria.
Any help please....
thanks

You Check this out

Do "The Drink" "Bubaloo's" (Both night clubs downtown) If your mobile, eat at Anton's (best and biggest pasta portions in the world!) Take a ride up Grouse Mountain if the weather is nice. Whistler is pretty easy to figure out and I dont know all that much about Victoria.

I used to live in seattle and I got up there a lot but was always with my cousins who grew up in vancouver.I do not remember all the spots but here is a site to help you out www.vancouver.com and it looked pretty informative so have a look and see what you come up with.I know your money will go far and the city is amazing so see all you can see and the nightlife is second to none! Very good shopping and you will get lots of bargains since the canadians really have been pushing the tourism hard and want us to come up there and spend $$$$$ !!

Thanks all for your help.
Now, Satanic Goat, I was able to throw some rocks at birds and small children whom were left alone at Stanley Park :)
I have a question?? Why is it that there are sooo many Fat people in Vancouver?? Come on there are Bike,hiking trails everywhere you look. Get outside and push away from the table....
I was able to find a Golds Gym in Victoria. Very nice place and great place to Hoist if you are there.
Overall POON DADDY gives the trip an A....
Only bad part was My girl started her "flow" the 2nd day we were there and poon daddy dont do Red...:)

Top Bottom