Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treasure's new life: a journal

Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 egg
5.3oz chicken breast

Snack 1:
Nothing

Lunch:
3oz Romaine
5.4oz chicken breast
1/4c Feta
1oz sliced almonds
1/4c Salsa

Snack 2:
1c 2% Milk (Ran out of Silk and skim both)
70g Muscle Milk

Dinner:
3oz Romaine lettuce
10oz Flank Steak (Carne Asada again)
2oz Avocado
1/2c Salsa
1/4 Feta crumbles

Today, my appetite has been through the roof! I've been drinking a lot of water, as well.

Last edited:
Breakfast:
Nothing

Snack 1:
Pistachios

Lunch:
8oz beef (Carne Asada)
5Tbsp Salsa
5 Corn tortillas
5Tbsp Non-fat greek yogurt

Dinner:
6oz Romaine Lettuce
1/2c Feta
1/2c Salsa
1oz sliced almonds
10oz chicken breast
12oz 2% Milk (had a craving for it, so I indulged.)

Snack 2:
1c 2% Milk
35g Muscle Milk

Last edited:
Breakfast:
5.3oz Chicken breast
5 egg whites
1 egg

Snack 1:
1/2c Low Fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
2 gala apples
1 orange
1oz sliced almonds
(this was a fruit salad that I nibbled on most of the day)

Lunch:
2 Sandwich thins
6oz chicken
1/4c Feta Cheese
1/2c Spaghetti Sauce
(Mini-pizza type things)

Snack 2:
1oz Veggie Chips
2oz Avocado
2Tbsp Salsa

Dinner:
4oz Romaine Lettuce
5oz Chicken breast
1.5oz Sauteed onion
1/2c Salsa
1/2oz Shredded spicy medium cheddar
1/4c Fat free Greek Yogurt
1 corn tortilla
(A chicken fajita salad)

Snack 3:
1oz Veggie chips
2oz Avocado

Water intake: 100oz! (Major accomplishment for me since I average 48oz)

Breakfast:
1 egg
1c liquid egg white
1 Chicken breast (forgot to weigh it this morning.)
Liquid Multi-vitamin
Liquid B Complex

Snack 1:
1c Skim milk
35g Muscle Milk
1oz Veggie Chips
2oz avocado
2Tbsp Salsa

Lunch:
1c Crawfish Etoufee
1c Brown Rice

Snack 2
1/2c Skim milk
1/2c Tropical fruit
1/2 scoop protein
1oz pistachios
(My 3yr old decided to steal my smoothie while I was in the bathroom and killed it when I'd drank less than half.)

Dinner:
4.3oz Chicken breast
1c Mixed spinach and turnip greens
1/2 baked sweet potato
1 apple

Okay, so I apologize for all the editing that I'm about to do, but I've gone back to my old food tracker since I can't find one that fits my needs. (See my thread about it here) So, I now have meal and daily totals for caloric intake and my macros to add to each day's food.

My inflammation levels are starting to drop, though I am needing my pain meds more. I'm back on a muscle relaxer/anti-spasmodic and tramadol. I did a 15min/mile walk this morning. My hair fall has stopped, and the visible changes are finally starting. My middle daughter (who has no brain/mouth censor) told me this morning right after my walk, "Wow, Mama! You're not as big as you were!" I'm starting to sleep better again, though I'm still having some of those issues I PM'd you about.

I still have no lifting plan since I can't find a suitable beginner's lifting plan anywhere and I'm no good (yet) at creating my own. I also have no formal diet plan yet. My focus remains solely on eating enough and "right". I'm sure there are lots of areas in my diet that could be tightened up, but as of right now, I have no clue what other than ditching my feta cheese.

I turn 34 this weekend, so my mental countdown clock is starting to get louder. This past August when I first started "trying to get healthy" (no trackers, no exercise, no nothing), I set myself the goal of running a marathon for my 35th birthday. (I know it'll be the spring following, but you get the idea.) I've already signed up for my first 5k for Memorial Day weekend, my first 10k is 4th of July weekend, and my first half-marathon is Thanksgiving weekend. I've found 5 and 10k races to get me from the first in May through September. The hard time is gonna be the gap between Sept and Thanksgiving. My MIL teased me about trying to run the Ironman for my 50th... It's starting to sound do-able.

I started my twice a days yesterday. Now, just to build momentum and keep it up. I'm down from a 21minute mile to a 15minute mile in 10days time. My morning walks are now between 20 and 30 minutes depending on how I'm feeling with a second 15-20 minute walk in the evening. Hopefully by the end of Feb, I'll be up to an hour each. Now, I just need to get my lifting schedule/plan worked out. Any volunteers to help?

Last edited:
My inflammation levels are starting to drop, though I am needing my pain meds more. I'm back on a muscle relaxer/anti-spasmodic and tramadol. I did a 15min/mile walk this morning. My hair fall has stopped, and the visible changes are finally starting. My middle daughter (who has no brain/mouth censor) told me this morning right after my walk, "Wow, Mama! You're not as big as you were!" I'm starting to sleep better again, though I'm still having some of those issues I PM'd you about.

I still have no lifting plan since I can't find a suitable beginner's lifting plan anywhere and I'm no good (yet) at creating my own. I also have no formal diet plan yet. My focus remains solely on eating enough and "right". I'm sure there are lots of areas in my diet that could be tightened up, but as of right now, I have no clue what other than ditching my feta cheese.

I turn 34 this weekend, so my mental countdown clock is starting to get louder. This past August when I first started "trying to get healthy" (no trackers, no exercise, no nothing), I set myself the goal of running a marathon for my 35th birthday. (I know it'll be the spring following, but you get the idea.) I've already signed up for my first 5k for Memorial Day weekend, my first 10k is 4th of July weekend, and my first half-marathon is Thanksgiving weekend. I've found 5 and 10k races to get me from the first in May through September. The hard time is gonna be the gap between Sept and Thanksgiving. My MIL teased me about trying to run the Ironman for my 50th... It's starting to sound do-able.

I started my twice a days yesterday. Now, just to build momentum and keep it up. I'm down from a 21minute mile to a 15minute mile in 10days time. My morning walks are now between 20 and 30 minutes depending on how I'm feeling with a second 15-20 minute walk in the evening. Hopefully by the end of Feb, I'll be up to an hour each. Now, I just need to get my lifting schedule/plan worked out. Any volunteers to help?

You should be so proud! Having your daughter notice must have felt really nice!

Its super to see you moving forward and great to hear that inflammation levels are dropping.

You should start a new thread with your diet only - list all your meals & macros at each, along with daily totals. I will chime in with what I can, but I'm not the best with that. You will probably get the help you seek (not everyone reads through journals).

I can try to help you with a basic lifting routine, or try to find one for you. Then we could post that up and get some opinions. What equipment do you have again (I know you had some but were looking ito more...)?

You should be so proud! Having your daughter notice must have felt really nice!

You're right, it was nice. Though this is the child that notices EVERYTHING.

Its super to see you moving forward and great to hear that inflammation levels are dropping.

Thank you very much. It feels great to feel them starting to drop too.

You should start a new thread with your diet only - list all your meals & macros at each, along with daily totals. I will chime in with what I can, but I'm not the best with that. You will probably get the help you seek (not everyone reads through journals).

Do I understand correctly, that you're suggesting I start a thread in the regular diet section? or do you mean here?

I can try to help you with a basic lifting routine, or try to find one for you. Then we could post that up and get some opinions. What equipment do you have again (I know you had some but were looking ito more...)?

In answer to your question about equipment: I have a set of dumb bells, resistance bands, a pull up bar, an eight month old, 3 year old, a 9 year old, and various household items. I'm getting a set of barbells and a bench for my birthday and possibly a kettlebell.

Other equipment I have:
a ballet bar
Spinning Bike
Cardio steps (6, 8, and 14inches and slanted)
Stability ball
Jump rope
Pilates circle
yoga strap and blocks
25cm stability type ball for working core
Inversion Table
Yoga Mat

I know I'm forgetting something here, but that's what I can remember at the moment.:think:

Also: see red above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom