Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treasure's new life: a journal

Great log! I've been absent from the forum for a bit but I'll be jumping on the journal wagon in the new year. I was going to start a couple weeks ago but decided to wait until after the holidays.

Enjoy your trip and your family time. :)

Hey! Well, we're finally home from ATL. Twelfth Night is Sunday so our final holiday blowout is almost here. We ALL got sick as dogs and are finally starting to get over it. The whole time I have been sick I've not been interested in food of any kind (going on a week now with no solids) but have been drinking a ton. So right now, I'm not on plan at all, but come Monday, I'll be nothing but business (unless I get sicker and can't eat). I'm taking the next few days to write out a meal plan, exercise schedule, and then attack cleaning out the fridge and pantry of evil things.

How were your holidays, Ladies?

Whoot!! Glad you're back :) Sorry to hear that you were/are sick, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck on your meal plan, let us see what you're thinking once you finish it.

My holiday was nice, loads and loads of goodies. I did the old clean out and brought the rest of it into work.

Hey! Well, we're finally home from ATL. Twelfth Night is Sunday so our final holiday blowout is almost here. We ALL got sick as dogs and are finally starting to get over it. The whole time I have been sick I've not been interested in food of any kind (going on a week now with no solids) but have been drinking a ton. So right now, I'm not on plan at all, but come Monday, I'll be nothing but business (unless I get sicker and can't eat). I'm taking the next few days to write out a meal plan, exercise schedule, and then attack cleaning out the fridge and pantry of evil things.

How were your holidays, Ladies?

Hope it was good! Now time to get down to business ! :)

Are you feeling better?

Treasure i appaud you on sticking with this, you need more protein in your diet tho, i would recommend Muscle milk (vanilla) or NTBM's All the whey protein (vanilla Nut) both of these tastes like a Dairy queen shake, Vanilla allows you to change the taste if desired.This is an excellent way off adding more protein, I put in 6 ice Cubes in the blender,grind up ,add a little water, 3 scoops of protein and mix up ,this is actually good as an after workout supplement when the bodys demand for nutrients is at it's highest!

Thanks a bunch for the advice, Radar. How much protein would you recommend?

I'm back at it. I'm finally over the virus that had so kicked my butt. Yesterday and the day before were the first days I wasn't sick as a dog, and so I just ate. I didn't track what I ate, I just made sure to eat frequently and try to keep the focus on eating well. The silly thing is that I didn't lose an ounce the entire time (more than a week) I was sick, but in the last three days I've lost 1.5lbs.

My intake so far today:
Breakfast:
24ozs water
5 egg whites
1 egg
1/2c spinach
1/4 minced onions and bell peppers
4ozs sliced mushrooms
1/4 c Salsa
Totals: 233 Calories, 15g Carbs, 5g Fat, 32g Protein

Mid-Morning Snack
24ozs Water
6ozs Grapes
1/2c Pistachios
Totals: 226 Calories, 25g Carbs, 13g Fat, 6g Protein.

So far I've managed to cut out my jet fuel coffee, all sugary drinks, and the only caloric drinks I've been allowing myself are fruit smoothies and chicken broth.

Okay, so today, I screwed the pooch when it came to lunch, but my day's numbers aren't that bad over all. Here's the rest of my day:

Lunch:
8ozs left over spiral sliced ham
Fruit Smoothie
Veggie Chips
Salsa
Totals: 862 Calories, 87g Carbs, 28g Fat, and 59g Protein

Dinner:
2ozs Shredded Lettuce
1/2c Brown Rice
6.5ozs Chicken breast (fajita)
1/4c Salsa
1oz Onions
1oz bell peppers
1tsp cilantro
1tsp lime juice
Totals: 378 Calories, 33g carbs, 6g Fat, 46g Protein

That gives me daiily totals of:
Calories: 1699
Carbs: 159
Fat: 52
Protein: 143
Fiber: 23
Total Water intake to this point: 71.2 ozs.

As of now, I've lost a total of almost 10lbs.

Thanks for the help and support, guys.

Okay, so today, I screwed the pooch when it came to lunch, but my day's numbers aren't that bad over all. Here's the rest of my day:

Lunch:
8ozs left over spiral sliced ham
Fruit Smoothie
Veggie Chips
Salsa
Totals: 862 Calories, 87g Carbs, 28g Fat, and 59g Protein

Dinner:
2ozs Shredded Lettuce
1/2c Brown Rice
6.5ozs Chicken breast (fajita)
1/4c Salsa
1oz Onions
1oz bell peppers
1tsp cilantro
1tsp lime juice
Totals: 378 Calories, 33g carbs, 6g Fat, 46g Protein

That gives me daiily totals of:
Calories: 1699
Carbs: 159
Fat: 52
Protein: 143
Fiber: 23
Total Water intake to this point: 71.2 ozs.

As of now, I've lost a total of almost 10lbs.

Thanks for the help and support, guys.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Great job Treasure! You did this over the Holidays... you should be proud of that!

You would not believe how happy I am with these results, Cangal. Most of that weight has been dropped since I joined here. So I didn't post yesterday, but I did log everything so here's yesterday:

Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 egg
3ozs Chicken breast
2 Tbsp Garlic and Lime Salsa
24ozs Water
Totals: 267 Calories, 2g Carbs, 7g fat, 46g Protein

Mid-Morning Snack:
1c Soy Milk
1c Frozen Fruit (Made a smoothie)
Veggie Chips
3 Tbsp Salsa
Totals: 315 Calories, 44g Carb, 11g Fat, 8g Protein

Lunch:
6.5ozs Chicken breast
3ozs. Organic Half&Half Salad Mix (Half baby spring mix, half spinach)
4Tbsp Lime&Garlic Salsa
1/4c Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles
24ozs Water
Totals: 358 Calories, 10g Carbs, 12g Fat, 52g Protein

Snack:
7ozs Grapes (Was having a sweets craving)
Totals: 77 Calories, 20g Carbs, 0g fat, 1g Protein

Dinner:
2.5ozs Half&Half Salad
6ozs Chicken Breast
Medium Baked Sweet Potato
3 Tbsp Garlic and Lime Salsa
Totals: 320 Calories, 30g Carbs, 5g Fat, 39g Protein

Daily Totals: 1337 Calories, 106g Carbs, 34g Fat, 145g Protein, 15g Fiber and 72ozs Water. (I know I really need to get in gear on my water intake, I just keep forgetting to drink.)

And today so far:

Breakfast:
1 egg
6 Egg Whites
6ozs chicken breast
3tbsp salsa
Totals: 367 Calories, 3g Carbs, 10g Fat, 65g Protein

Mid-Morning Snack:
1 oz left over spiral sliced ham
1 oz Veggie Chips
6Tbsp Salsa
1c Soymilk
1c Frozen fruit (With the Silk as a smoothie)
Totals: 380 Calories, 47g Carbs, 14g Fat, 13g Protein

Lunch:
7.5 oz Chicken Breast
1 Flour Tortilla
2Tbsp Salsa
Totals: 345 Calories, 20g Carbs, 8g fat, 46g Protein

Snack:
1oz Veggie chips
4oz Grapes
6Tbsp Salsa
Totals: 333 Calories, 47g Carbs, 14g Fat, 2g Protein

Dinner hasn't happened yet. I'm still trying to figure out what I want. I'm thinking Salmon and Sweet potato, or something of that sort.

So my totals thus far are:
1425 Calories, 117g Carbs, 46g Fat, 126g Protein, 15g Fiber and only 48ozs of water so far. I know I'll get in at least another 24 ozs before bed.

Tomorrow is my monthly shopping trip and I'll try to pick up my protein powder while I'm out. Otherwise, any suggestions, people? Anything else I should pick up?

Top Bottom