Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treasure's new life: a journal

I thought about having some fruit, but decided against having anything more. This morning I wokeup even hungrier than yesterday. I had a HUGE (for me) breakfast this morning.

So far, I'm down a little over 1 pound (probably water weight, but it's still nice to see something on the scale.) While I was back on my scale, I discovered something: my scale actually gives water weight percentage as well as BF percentage. Upon making this discovery, I realized I had misread my scale before. My BF is higher even than the 35ish percent I posted (WAY higher), so keeping that in mind, hitting my mark of 115lbs shouldn't be an issue.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
3 egg whites
1c Black Beans
1c Portabella mushrooms
1/4c Salsa
1/2 Chipotle pepper
24ozs Water
1 "Truckers Love it!" pill
1 Multi-vitamin
1000iu Vit E
Totals: 458 calories, 48g Carbs, 11g Fat, 43g Protein, 18g fiber

Last edited:
Hey Treasure, your question if 130g of protein is too low really depends on your goals and activity level. I don't think that you have started to exercise yet? There is a calculator for this, you can try googling it. If you can't find it let me know and I will find it for you.

Keep it up!!!

Cangal, you are correct, as of right now I am not exercising per se. After being bedridden (almost 100%) for more than two years, just getting up and living life again is often quite a bit of exercise for me. Right now, I'm working on getting back my normal ROM and reestablishing some kind of flexibility. I'm seeing a lot of the symptoms I would expect to see in someone who has gone from not exercising to exercising all day long. I really am starting over from 0. But, I'm starting to see some pretty serious improvements already, and I'm sure as I heal that'll just pick up speed. The only reasonable thing my docs have suggested to me in a long damn time is me going on HGH to help speed the recovery time. I'm seriously considering it, especially in light of its success with MS.

Anyway, yesterday, I only ate twice because of not feeling at ALL well. I still woke up ravenous this morning, so I'm off to a better start today.

Breakfast:
1 cappuccino - 100 calories, 19g carbs, 3g fat, 1g protein.
2 eggs
3 egg whites
3ozs mushrooms
2ozs BSCB
1/2c spinach
1/4c salsa
Vitamins
Totals: 443 calories, 38g carbs, 15g fat, 43g protein

Well, the past couple days, my meals have been hit or miss due to life/family/holiday stuff. I've been doing a lot of candy-making for gifts, soap-making, sewing, etc. to get everything ready for the holidays. It's really been wearing on me, and since I leave tomorrow for ATL I'm gonna leave well enough alone until I get back. Hopefully, shortly after I get back from ATL I'll be able to get back into the swing of things quickly and continue my progress. I've set some pretty harsh goals for the coming year, right now my mindset is that I'll either meet them or die trying. Someone out there feel like being my accountability partner? If so, shoot me a PM, please.

Well, the past couple days, my meals have been hit or miss due to life/family/holiday stuff. I've been doing a lot of candy-making for gifts, soap-making, sewing, etc. to get everything ready for the holidays. It's really been wearing on me, and since I leave tomorrow for ATL I'm gonna leave well enough alone until I get back. Hopefully, shortly after I get back from ATL I'll be able to get back into the swing of things quickly and continue my progress. I've set some pretty harsh goals for the coming year, right now my mindset is that I'll either meet them or die trying. Someone out there feel like being my accountability partner? If so, shoot me a PM, please.

Hey Treasure! Its that time of year, so enjoy your Holidays, be mindful as possible but don't stress out about it!

Whatcha looking for in an accountability partner?

Okay, so yesterday I didn't eat breakfast, then I ate junk, including having a couple Sprites and 3 cups of coffee... Today, I've not been hungry but I'm making myself eat.

For Breakfast: (Which I'm still working on eating....)
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
4 ozs Chicken breast
3 ozs Mushrooms
"Jet Fuel" x2

I'm hoping to have salmon for a second meal later and pork loin for dinner tonight. Tomorrow I leave for ATL, so I'm not really gonna sweat this backslide. After I get home and get past twelfth night (Jan 6), I'll be pursuing further research into HGH/Peptides to help with healing and their effect on my medical issues. Today is being spent finishing the candy and soap making, sewing etc. (I still have gifts to finish before I leave.)

Are you spending Holidays in ATL? What's getting past the twelfth night? Sorry, I just want to understand! PM me if you want :)

Good luck finishing your gift making.

You should start a new thread when you begin your research. You'll get more replies that way :)

Okay, so yesterday I didn't eat breakfast, then I ate junk, including having a couple Sprites and 3 cups of coffee... Today, I've not been hungry but I'm making myself eat.

For Breakfast: (Which I'm still working on eating....)
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
4 ozs Chicken breast
3 ozs Mushrooms
"Jet Fuel" x2

I'm hoping to have salmon for a second meal later and pork loin for dinner tonight. Tomorrow I leave for ATL, so I'm not really gonna sweat this backslide. After I get home and get past twelfth night (Jan 6), I'll be pursuing further research into HGH/Peptides to help with healing and their effect on my medical issues. Today is being spent finishing the candy and soap making, sewing etc. (I still have gifts to finish before I leave.)

Are you spending Holidays in ATL?

Yeah, that's where the inlaws live and we're spending a week there.

What's getting past the twelfth night?

My husband is British of Scandinavian descent, so we follow the European tradition of the twelve days of Christmas. It's similar to the concept of Channukah. In this tradition, Christmas Eve and Christmas are for the religious portions of the holiday, and then Twelfth Night is for the big feast, gift exchange etc. (Think of the Christmas carol by the same name.) We exchange a single gift each day from Christmas Eve forward. Our Twelfth Night has enough of a feast and indulgence to make it look like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Mardi Gras all rolled up into one. So it's not exactly conducive to diet and lifestyle changes.

Good luck finishing your gift making.

Thanks, hon. There's a lot of stuff to get finished. I'll probably be taking some of it with me to finish. (Making full spa baskets and bathroom linens for all the women on my list, with blankets for each couple, and then food gifts for the men...)

You should start a new thread when you begin your research. You'll get more replies that way :)

I had thought about doing something like that to share what I learn, but most of my asking will be on a Peptide specific forum run by someone who professionally researches them. Then, I'll come over here and ask for resources/info on things to stack them with for the best results.

On the fitness side of things, I'm hoping to start walking 2x's a day during the vacation to start building my endurance back up. God knows I need the endorphins right now. LOL!

Top Bottom