Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training & eat before competition

MaNoZz

training & eat AFTER competition

hI bRO!
i've some question if possible have reply about this...
So, i've finished my competition phase last week, Sunday past I had the last competition, then I made a recharge of carbohydrates on Monday to restore glycogen H2o and more ..

Monday evening I have maked a full body low volume and weight workout.

Tuesday I stopped with the training and I have inserted carbohydrate / fruit / vegetables during the day ...
Now i've 250gr carbs day/low proteins 200gr day more and less and low fats, this becouse i need to pud for some time some proteins, is better , then i will insert it moderate..

Today Friday I thought going to do a full body workout once again with a pyramid-one exercise for body part ...

My question is how to structure the way out of this period, as diet / trainings, as I need to do? :worried:

THANKS

I will move this to the womens board if I have to. They all compete a lot over there and always help with this stuff.
Why?

i need to know the best way after competition, training and diet...

Re: training & eat AFTER competition

MaNoZz said:
hI bRO!
So, i've finished my competition phase last week, Sunday past I had the last competition, then I made a recharge of carbohydrates on Monday to restore glycogen H2o and more ..

Tuesday I stopped with the training and I have inserted carbohydrate / fruit / vegetables during the day ...
Now i've 250gr carbs day/low proteins 200gr day more and less and low fats, this becouse i need to pud for some time some proteins, is better , then i will insert it moderate..

Today Friday I thought going to do a full body workout once again with a pyramid-one exercise for body part ...

My question is how to structure the way out of this period, as diet / trainings, as I need to do? :worried:

THANKS

What are your goals?
Why are yoiu doing a full body workout as opposed to per body part?
Can you post your diet and workout split/routine if you have one?

Re: training & eat AFTER competition

MaNoZz said:
hI bRO!

THANKS

It appears that you are asking about carb loading correct?

How far out are you from competition?

What are your current stats (height, weight, bf%, age)?

What is your current breakdown of your diet on non-load days (total carbs/protein/fat/cals)?

Top Bottom