Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Track athlete cycle questions

Thanks for the info. I already ran a cycle of osta and GW from sarms1 and I had some modest results. Looking to try a new cycle for more dramatic results. I'm thinking test prop 100-150/wk and a low dose of var 10-20/day. Also looking for EPO. Please PM me if you have experience or knowledge with it beyond the fact that it is dangerous. Thanks

Thanks for the info. I already ran a cycle of osta and GW from sarms1 and I had some modest results. Looking to try a new cycle for more dramatic results. I'm thinking test prop 100-150/wk and a low dose of var 10-20/day. Also looking for EPO. Please PM me if you have experience or knowledge with it beyond the fact that it is dangerous. Thanks

I also enjoy running and didnt like prop and var combo. Prop is awesome, but with the var I felt more winded then usually and got pumps in my shoulders and legs a bit. Personally.. i thought test prop was awesome alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I also enjoy running and didnt like prop and var combo. Prop is awesome, but with the var I felt more winded then usually and got pumps in my shoulders and legs a bit. Personally.. i thought test prop was awesome alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

^^^^Exactly. I don't think Var and Winny are exactly the best for athletics. Winny gets a lot of notoriety because of Ben Johnson running a 9.79 but that was in a 100m. I think anything beyond that would yield excruciating pumps.

As far as EPO? If you do not think you will get tested, you'd be way better off with EQ. EQ barely aromatizes so you really do not have to concern yourself with bloat.

I'm using 30mg of var ed now and I'm getting pumps but they're not unbearable.

I like it because it allows me to get my weight down to where I need to be whilst enhancing recovery and giving mild strength gains.

Everyone reacts differently to different compounds though so trial and error is the best method here.

I agree with the others though if your not being tested run eq and prop

at your age I am not a fan of running gear at all but whatever. the best stack for you is low dose test, EQ (hgh you are too damn young for so forget that) and GW

you had modest gains on GW.. well what did u expect? you aren't going to turn into an Olympic runner overnight without tremendous genetics and working your tail off.

your biggest problem is you are going to listen to the wrong advice and it will cripple your running times.. for example running something that will give you pumps is a no no. what do you think will happen at the 600M mark when your calves and shins start hardening up like granite?

at your age I am not a fan of running gear at all but whatever. the best stack for you is low dose test, EQ (hgh you are too damn young for so forget that) and GW

you had modest gains on GW.. well what did u expect? you aren't going to turn into an Olympic runner overnight without tremendous genetics and working your tail off.

your biggest problem is you are going to listen to the wrong advice and it will cripple your running times.. for example running something that will give you pumps is a no no. what do you think will happen at the 600M mark when your calves and shins start hardening up like granite?

^+1

Exactly. Var and winny are a no go! Any oral anabolic is out of the question. The #1 is eq with a modest test dose. This would be sick for the 800m. I feel like everybody would be gassed at 700 and I would be just getting started. Call me an eq fan boy but that compound does a lit for me. For some reason it kicks in faster than what it's supposed to as well. Plus no aromatization? Hell yeah. I took that stuff when I was training MMA and I never gassed. I think Shawn Muscleshark Sherk took it and got busted. I felt like a Dogo Argentino on that compound.

I never had high expectations for GW. I was really pleased with the moderate gains I made. Just trying to experiment with other compounds. Thanks for the advice so far, I think I will steer clear of var and winny. Eq sounds great but I'm not a fan of the long detection time. I also don't think it will be necessary if I can get EPO. What do you guys think of primo at 75mg every 3 days?

I never had high expectations for GW. I was really pleased with the moderate gains I made. Just trying to experiment with other compounds. Thanks for the advice so far, I think I will steer clear of var and winny. Eq sounds great but I'm not a fan of the long detection time. I also don't think it will be necessary if I can get EPO. What do you guys think of primo at 75mg every 3 days?

The 800m is a fast twitch type 2x muscle fiber event with some 2a muscle incorporation.... Remember that.

Albuterol could help pre-competiton. It has been shown to increase endurance while NOT negatively effecting Vo2 max or RER (respiratory exchange ratio) which caffeine, clen and ephedrine WILL do. It is also slightly anabolic, more so than clen, has a 3-4 hour half-life, versus clen's 36 hour half-life, and it is detectible for 48-72 hours. I know a few years ago it wasn't on the banned substance list anyway so I doubt they're testing for it as it's probably the most prescribed asthma medication in America.
Beta-alanine is another compound that n2bm has in their 1Gstim. Beta alanine is a compound you should be incorporating because of it's muscular capacity potential both aerobically and anaerobically. I can vouch for both as I've used both. Neither are banned and both are available from board members here.

Here is the forged 1g stim from n2bm:
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps/Forged-1G-Stim-p275.html

Here is the LiquiAlbut from Ag-guys:
http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16159&cat=250

How long did you run osta and gw for, respectively?

Let us know so we can put something comprehensive together for you. The above compounds linked are going to make great additions to your program. We can help you carb-load before your run too as that may shave a few seconds as well. We'll put a stellar program together with on-cycle support and PCT.

Thanks for the great info fizz. I've been using ephedrine and caffeine for workouts and races and wasn't aware they had those negative effects like that. I will look into albuterol. I ran gw and osta for 6 weeks.

Top Bottom