Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Track athlete cycle questions

robertr54333

I'm an endurance athlete (800m track runner). 22 years old. After about 3 months of researching on multiple forums, I am seeing very mixed opinions on the ideal options for an athlete like myself. I am interested in the increased rbc associated with most anabolics, the increased recovery, and the strength gains. Not interested in water weight gains or crippling pumps experienced when running on some anabolics. So far, the closest fit to these needs seems to be test at a low dose of 100-150mg/wk, anavar, 200-250mg primobolin, and eq 200-400mg/wk.

Apparently higher doses of test will produce too much water weight gain, but could this be controlled with arimidex? Would a test dose of 100-150mg/wk be too low to produce an increase in rbc?

Apparently some experience crippling pumps on anavar so this would not be an option for a runner like myself but I continue to read conflicting opinions.

I have only seen a few mentions of primobolin but it sounds like an attractive option since it can be taken orally and does not convert to estrogen.

Equipose seems to be the most effective for increasing rbc. However, it apparently causes water weight gains. Again, could these for sure be controlled by anti aromatase like arimidex? I also see that gains take a long time (12 weeks?). I don't see this as an issue as long as the strength gains and increased rbc slowly build up over 12 weeks, or do they suddenly occur after 12 weeks?

So it seems my best option would be test stacked with eq along with arimidex to control water weight gains.

Some other questions: is liquidex a suitable substitute for arimidex? Is 10mg/day androgel a suitable substitute for 100-150mg/wk injectable test?

The most seemingly knowledgable post I found was on t-nation titled "the endurance athlete" (new user, can't post links) but I am not going to risk time, money, and health on one person's opinion.

No, but something that isn't detectable for long would be preferable. However, I understand most anabolics remain detectable for months.

If your not being tested in the near future but will be soon then it's probably safer to stick to fast acting compounds.

It's important to remember that what most will recommend on these forums is a 'bodybuilding' dose which is far larger then your needs and will put you at a disadvantage.

Equipoise while it is beneficial to RBC count has a detection time of 5 months.

I would use a low dose of testosterone propionate (175mg a week), anavar could be used at a very low dose of 20-30mg a week more for the recovery benefits and GW-501516 for the endurance gains.

As always when it comes to endurance EPO is king but I will never recommend the compound unless you are under strict doctors supervision. It can be used safely if you are having your bloods monitered on a daily basis.

How long do you want to run the cycle for ?

For PCT see if you can find Dylan's template for PCT on other threads, if not PM him I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Good luck any questions feel free to PM me

all you need is sarms bro... eq and primo are absolutely excellent for what your wanting as well but the eq detection time is very long... if your good with that then definitely run it... the sarms triple stack is your best option...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Whatever stack you decide to run, GW is a must for a runner. SARMS are great for endurance and speed as well. Dylan's cycle setup is perfect

The triple stack Dylan laid out is a great one. Sarms1 GW is definitely going to increase your endurance big time. You will love this stack for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What I would give to be a track athlete running EQ with Sarms1.com GW.

I never head bloat when running EQ. It's quite the contrary. I haven't run primo so I can't comment on that but EQ gave me more vascularity in the long-run than any compound I ever ran. I was a walking road map on that compound. My veins were popping out of everywhere. Nothing touches it. Squirrel! Sorry I got distracted talking about the superficial benefits. The physical benefits are like no other. It's like sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber and blood doping combined with deca strength gains.

Top Bottom