Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Track athlete cycle questions

Thanks for the great info fizz. I've been using ephedrine and caffeine for workouts and races and wasn't aware they had those negative effects like that. I will look into albuterol. I ran gw and osta for 6 weeks.

Not a problem bro. How long ago did you run your sarms stack? What is your race date?

ran the sarms about 5 weeks ago. doing some small races in Jan/Feb with more important races in March, April, May. Still thinking about the primo but wondering if its worth the price, especially if I take it at a low dose.

Just a thought, bro: Pseudo-ephedrine unreliable doping agent for cyclists

Also, if you're an 800m runner I would suggest adding beta alanine to your supps if you haven't already. It's good for any endurance activities lasting longer than 60 sec. CLA+caffeine has also been proven to increase endurance and fat-loss although obviously fat loss isn't a problem with endurance runners. Here's another article to check out too:

Paracetamol improves sprint series performance

Good luck with your races, bro, I miss competitive running I haven't raced since high school track/XC after I broke my femur in a freak accident my junior year.

Using 5g beta alanine and 8g citruline malate every day for 2 months. I also use paracetamol but just a different brand of acetaminophen for workouts. Not sure if I saw much of a difference but I will keep using them. Thanks for the suggestions travis, I was not aware of CLA. Right now I'm still looking into the albuterol. Would this need to be cycled or could it be just used the day of a race for the endurance benefits?

Would this need to be cycled or could it be just used the day of a race for the endurance benefits?

I would take all natty supps for the next few weeks and work your butt off. Then I’d start a mega cycle in mid February. But we're going to put this together for you comprehensively. If you want a carb-loading technique, I can do this for you as well. If you want to do this, just PM me.

Cycle**:
Ostarine: 25 mgs per day 8 weeks
GW-501561: 20 mgs per day 8 weeks
Test proponate for 8 weeks at 150-200 mgs per week (roughly 50mg eod)
Liqui-Albut: Start 2 weeks before the race in march and 2 weeks before april race. I’ve heard of bros going to 16 mgs per day; your choice. I’d run it: 5 days: 4mg, 5 days: 8, last 4 days: 12.
Now for your on-cycle support:
N2 Guard: 7 caps every day. Fortunately for you, the n2 guard has some tuarine and excellent liver support properties. Clenbuterol is rough on the liver; albuterol is also, though it’s not nearly as intense (clen is asthma medication for horses, albuterol is for humans).
Liquidex AI: Some bros are using conservative dosages of this (1mL 2X daily) while others are aggressive with 2mL 2x daily. I think with your anabolics being so low, you can get away with the former. Timing is everything. You're in luck because n2bm has dex on sale in a buy 2 get 1 deal right now.
For your PCT*:
HCGenerate for weeks 9-12.
*You can extend your GW cycle for another 4 weeks to help keep the endurance and muscle gains you achieve.
**I did not include dosages regarding primo bro. For that I'd contact somebody who's done it before like Dylan. I could be wrong but I think he's a pretty big fan ;).

One more thing brother. I'd appreciate it if you let us know how this stack is going for you. If you want, start a log with us and keep us informed of your times.

Looks like a solid cycle, thanks man! Really liking the high b12 and folic acid in that n2 guard for rbc production. Which ingredients are for liver support? Also, is it true the test will improve sleep quality? What do you think about primo when I'm not taking the albuterol at 75mg every 3 days?

Looks like a solid cycle, thanks man! Really liking the high b12 and folic acid in that n2 guard for rbc production. Which ingredients are for liver support? Also, is it true the test will improve sleep quality? What do you think about primo when I'm not taking the albuterol at 75mg every 3 days?

Milk thistle is one... There are several others as well. Clen drains your liver of its taurine. Albuterol is fractional but the added taurine is a plus.

As far as primo is concerned I haven't ran it. I know about it in an aesthetic sense but performance wise, I'm not sure. I'd run it steady so it normalizes your blood plasma levels.

You are running TRT doses of test so it can improve sleep if you're training hard on it. Different effects for everyone. If you do have issues sleeping, n2sleep from n2bm is the truth. Everything they offer is good.

you've got a lot of advice about compounds but have you tried improving your times with food and drinks besides caffeine?

pre run food is crucial to keep you light, nothing bloaty.. starchy foods that digest quickly. also consider something to keep your BS from tanking

Top Bottom