Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my other quad tendon.

Hey Quad,
Man, I hate to hear that bro, if anyone knows what it feels like to go through a tendon tear, It's me. Last Oct. 05, 2 yrs ago, I was in a terrible accident where I tore all 4 of my tendons in my left knee, fractured my leg in 3 places, tore a tendon in my ankle, and crushed some of the bones in my left knee. I went through 8 fucking surgeries, had all 4 tendons replaced, had a knee replacement this past March, was walking with a cane for 1 1/2 yrs., but I still made it to the gym almost everyday. I just learned to work around my injuries until I finally received the right surgeries to repair all the damage. Before the accident I was getting ready to start competing. The doctor told me when he first saw me, I might loose my leg from the knee down. So, you know what, I said Fuck That, I'm going to get over this shit and compete eventually. Well, I'm at the point now that I can start competing next fall. I'm not saying your injury doesn't suck, because it does. But you gotta keep moving forward, take some time off and let the injury heal, and come back strong. Yoou can do it bro. I mean look at you. I'd love to have your genetics and ability to compete witht the big boys. You can get through this bro, just make your mind up and do it. YOU will be surprised how fast you can heal with your conditioning and mental strength. I wish you the best Quad, if you need anything, jsut pm me.

Quadsweep said:
Guys, I am breaking here...mentally. My gym is supposed to open withen a week and I tore my right quad tendon. I am so sad.I know what it is going to be like and its fuckin horrible. I do not have a lay around option...I just do not. It could fail my business if I did. WTF! Why does this shit keep happening to me.

So you are asking how? I was working on the gym stringing phone lines and speaker wire and such. When I jumped up through the crawl hole the ladder fell. It was going to be a long job so I figured someone would come in in that time. No one did. So I am stuck up in the ceiling and its getting hot and I have insulation all stuck to me so I figured I would just hang drop. It was about 4.5 feet! Bam, thats it...gone. I have to be mobile despite the pain this is going to inflict opon me. Not working this time is not an option. Why? Why did this have to happen to me. I am probably done competing forever. I just do not think I can do this again.

Q.

I very sorry to hear of your injury, you must keep positive outlook and good feelings for opening of your new business venture! good luck to you

ironclaw said:
Hey Quad,
Man, I hate to hear that bro, if anyone knows what it feels like to go through a tendon tear, It's me. Last Oct. 05, 2 yrs ago, I was in a terrible accident where I tore all 4 of my tendons in my left knee, fractured my leg in 3 places, tore a tendon in my ankle, and crushed some of the bones in my left knee. I went through 8 fucking surgeries, had all 4 tendons replaced, had a knee replacement this past March, was walking with a cane for 1 1/2 yrs., but I still made it to the gym almost everyday. I just learned to work around my injuries until I finally received the right surgeries to repair all the damage. Before the accident I was getting ready to start competing. The doctor told me when he first saw me, I might loose my leg from the knee down. So, you know what, I said Fuck That, I'm going to get over this shit and compete eventually. Well, I'm at the point now that I can start competing next fall. I'm not saying your injury doesn't suck, because it does. But you gotta keep moving forward, take some time off and let the injury heal, and come back strong. Yoou can do it bro. I mean look at you. I'd love to have your genetics and ability to compete witht the big boys. You can get through this bro, just make your mind up and do it. YOU will be surprised how fast you can heal with your conditioning and mental strength. I wish you the best Quad, if you need anything, jsut pm me.
Thanks man! I am beeter now mentally just this being the second quad tear and third tendon reattachment slammed me especially at this point in time. But I am in for the fight!

Quad

Top Bottom