Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my other quad tendon.

that sucks but keep your head up. don't focus on why it happened, just focus on your business and healing...that's it.

Hey bro I feel for you but you need to man the fuck up! Yea it sucks bad but in life and in business its sink or swim.
Bro I got hit by a fucking car and almost died!!! Broke neck!!! I recovered 100% I was told I would never fully recover. Believe it or not I had a fucking skydiving accident(line over twist) lets say I kissed the ground and found a new way to rotate my hip again I was told I was fucked and again they were wrong. 6 years ago I was in a serious auto accident torn rotator 70% and L4 ruptured disk and reinjured my neck as a bonus.(I could hardly walk for 9 months!) They told me my bodybuilding and training was over and I needed back and shoulder surgery. I never had any surgery today I bench over 300 pounds and I squat to I teabag the floor with a bum L4 disk.
Why am I telling you this??? Because I KNOW we can overcome even the most serious injury and rise above.
You said "I just do not think I can do this again."
Let me leave you with this...
Think you CAN or think you CANT either way you are right.
You can bro.
BigGuyPHX

Read the 7th paragraph about the man in the arena(good stuff)
http://www.theodore-roosevelt.com/trsorbonnespeech.html

Quad! that sucks bro! I like all the other ladies and gents have faith in you. The initial feeling when something like that happens is to give up, but strong people like you will just get back up again when it gets tough. Sometimes it just takes a week or two. Good luck bro, get well. -DOC

BigGuyPHX said:
Hey bro I feel for you but you need to man the fuck up! Yea it sucks bad but in life and in business its sink or swim.
Bro I got hit by a fucking car and almost died!!! Broke neck!!! I recovered 100% I was told I would never fully recover. Believe it or not I had a fucking skydiving accident(line over twist) lets say I kissed the ground and found a new way to rotate my hip again I was told I was fucked and again they were wrong. 6 years ago I was in a serious auto accident torn rotator 70% and L4 ruptured disk and reinjured my neck as a bonus.(I could hardly walk for 9 months!) They told me my bodybuilding and training was over and I needed back and shoulder surgery. I never had any surgery today I bench over 300 pounds and I squat to I teabag the floor with a bum L4 disk.
Why am I telling you this??? Because I KNOW we can overcome even the most serious injury and rise above.
You said "I just do not think I can do this again."
Let me leave you with this...
Think you CAN or think you CANT either way you are right.
You can bro.
BigGuyPHX

Read the 7th paragraph about the man in the arena(good stuff)
http://www.theodore-roosevelt.com/trsorbonnespeech.html

Good post!

Oh wait that mine again!

BigPHX

damn you all fucked up like me

steroids and weight training healed my broken hand without surgery

not me tho i hit fools with my ride

Well everyone, I have my surgery scheduled for Thursday. $5k out of my pocket! man....Oh well has to be fixed. I will be paying this off for awhile. My attitude is good and I am still excited (and worried!) about my gym opening next week. Equipment is coming friday but I am going to see if I can push it back one day to saturday so I can rest and ice 1 day but I HAVE to be there to say where it all goes. 67 pieces of weight equipment are best put into the right place the first time! I do believe I iwll compete again but it will be two years if I know anything about this ....and I do believe me. I will attempt to do all my own rehab with the assitance of my woman who is a very capable trainer. I mean I know what to do and I have all the shit to do it on. 12 hours a week of rehab and you remember the steps! Well I am going to go chill and try not to worry about going broke via smoking some weed and take a perc which BTW I have not really needed! which is way different than last time....optimistic!

Quadsweep

Quadsweep said:
Well everyone, I have my surgery scheduled for Thursday. $5k out of my pocket! man....Oh well has to be fixed. I will be paying this off for awhile. My attitude is good and I am still excited (and worried!) about my gym opening next week. Equipment is coming friday but I am going to see if I can push it back one day to saturday so I can rest and ice 1 day but I HAVE to be there to say where it all goes. 67 pieces of weight equipment are best put into the right place the first time! I do believe I iwll compete again but it will be two years if I know anything about this ....and I do believe me. I will attempt to do all my own rehab with the assitance of my woman who is a very capable trainer. I mean I know what to do and I have all the shit to do it on. 12 hours a week of rehab and you remember the steps! Well I am going to go chill and try not to worry about going broke via smoking some weed and take a perc which BTW I have not really needed! which is way different than last time....optimistic!

Quadsweep

Good luck bro! Take one day at a time and you will be kicking ass with that leg! I changed my life in these times when I was down, they ended up being the biggest gifts of my life. Meet my best friend after my auto accident he works for my doctor(he is now like one of my brothers) and I spent 1 year unable to do anything but slowly rehab my body so I learned everything I could about investing... I started buying houses before the hottest market in history.(changed my life) So take advantage of this time and use your head to build your business, max your marketing, learn about asset protection, improve other parts of your life.

Muscles grow and lose size when you dont use them but...
A mind once expanded NEVER returns to its original size.

Take care bro
BigGuyPHX

BigGuyPHX said:
Good luck bro! Take one day at a time and you will be kicking ass with that leg! I changed my life in these times when I was down, they ended up being the biggest gifts of my life. Meet my best friend after my auto accident he works for my doctor(he is now like one of my brothers) and I spent 1 year unable to do anything but slowly rehab my body so I learned everything I could about investing... I started buying houses before the hottest market in history.(changed my life) So take advantage of this time and use your head to build your business, max your marketing, learn about asset protection, improve other parts of your life.

Muscles grow and lose size when you dont use them but...
A mind once expanded NEVER returns to its original size.

Take care bro
BigGuyPHX
That was awsome...Karma.

Top Bottom