Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to mix deca w win?

beachblondekiki

Wondering should I mix deca for like 4 weeks with my winny I just started last week so I can get great growth then cut back to win & var??
Diets great, workout weight training everyday run,walk, climb @ 40% incline for 1,100 calories-2,500 vertical ft everyday, take clen & hydrox cuts too.
I'm not thinking of running the deca crazy light dose(dunno dose yet but thinking only for 4 wks) w the win @ 60mg a wk (win for 8 wks) after deca switch to var for 6-12 wks just wondering others thoughts are on that cycle?? As for clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks on

You haven't freaked out over the hydroxycut recall have you? :)

I'll let the women be more specific about the hormone advice (never take advice from a man) but i'll tell you that technically it would take deca almost that long to build up in your system. It has a half life much longer than winny or var.

Wondering should I mix deca for like 4 weeks with my winny I just started last week so I can get great growth then cut back to win & var??
Diets great, workout weight training everyday run,walk, climb @ 40% incline for 1,100 calories-2,500 vertical ft everyday, take clen & hydrox cuts too.
I'm not thinking of running the deca crazy light dose(dunno dose yet but thinking only for 4 wks) w the win @ 60mg a wk (win for 8 wks) after deca switch to var for 6-12 wks just wondering others thoughts are on that cycle?? As for clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks on

Are you looking at deca or NPP(fast acting deca)? What have you cycled before (besides clen) how much and how long? Any sides?

With everything you are doing I don't think you need anything else. Hold onto it for a bit. Let everything else run its course (and results) first.
BTW if it is injectible winny I would not mix it in the same needle. You can get an infection etc.

You haven't freaked out over the hydroxycut recall have you? :)

I'll let the women be more specific about the hormone advice (never take advice from a man) but i'll tell you that technically it would take deca almost that long to build up in your system. It has a half life much longer than winny or var.

o i'm not worried about the recall. lol

With everything you are doing I don't think you need anything else. Hold onto it for a bit. Let everything else run its course (and results) first.
BTW if it is injectible winny I would not mix it in the same needle. You can get an infection etc.

I wouldn't ever mix it I'm a nurse so I know better then that. Thanks for your help

If you've used all the agents separately before and not had any severe sides (there are sides with ALL agents, just degrees of acceptability vary from individual to individual) then I don't see why not. There are some that are of the opinion that deca is good to use w/winny because of the effects of BOTH agents on joints.

How many weeks you lookin at for the whole cycle? I know that many out there are very pro-long cycle w/low dose to experience better quality of gain also increase the likelihood of keeping those gains long term.

I wasn't sure on how long to run the cycle for .

Top Bottom