Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on drinking a whey/fiber drink in the middle of the night while Cutting?

Mr.X said:

Try 20g caseine at least...and yes I said 3am is better.......

Mr.X

Thanks, I'll start doing that. The last meal of the day for me is 11pm, so by the time I get to my morning cardio (8:45-9am), it's a good 10 hour fast that I've been doing.

Quick question. Just made the shake for 3am tomorrow morning. 25g casein, and 5g pysillium husk (whole husk). I notice that if I let the husk sit in water for a few hours, it absorbs a lot and gets really thick. With the protein and husk mixed together in water and sitting in the fridge for 6 hours, will the husk absorb any of the protein(since the protein is suspended in the water) and make it not digestible? Basically I'm a waisting protein by doing this?

JG1 said:
Quick question. Just made the shake for 3am tomorrow morning. 25g casein, and 5g pysillium husk (whole husk). I notice that if I let the husk sit in water for a few hours, it absorbs a lot and gets really thick. With the protein and husk mixed together in water and sitting in the fridge for 6 hours, will the husk absorb any of the protein(since the protein is suspended in the water) and make it not digestible? Basically I'm a waisting protein by doing this?

Put the husk in right before you drink it....
Fiber can absorb the water.....

Mr.X

Top Bottom