Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts about 1st cycle

Hey bro listen too these guys. I was around 27-28% bf ,5-7",195lbs for a long time. I found this site and wanted to go on a cycle... When i posted a pic they told me same thing, drop the bf. so i listened and dropped 5 1/2" on my waist. Went down too about 15-16%. Then did a cycle. Weight melted off. Its all about diet and cardio speeds up the process. Just figure out your maintance in calories and go 500 below that. You will loose a pound a week at least...just learn about macros. I cycled with high bf and you will appreciate it trust me if you lower it. I have no cholesterol or blood pressure issues any more. Im slowly reaching my old weight but minus the gut i had. I cant thank these guys enough in this site for all the info. Especially dylan. He helped me a lot. You found this site so your on the right path ....

Thanks for the replies guys. I understand what you guys are saying. My question is...Is it a bad idea that wouldnt work at all or something I can try and possibly benefit. Basically, if I do decide to be hardheaded and try it will I be disappointed. Thanks again guys

PM me for a weight loss and cardio plan.

Appreciate the answers guys. Guess ill wait it out. I must be one of those rare gems though because I just got blood tests back about a month ago and every single number was in range lol. Healthy as can be...just a little extra weight on my body....kinda weird

Appreciate the answers guys. Guess ill wait it out. I must be one of those rare gems though because I just got blood tests back about a month ago and every single number was in range lol. Healthy as can be...just a little extra weight on my body....kinda weird

you are very lucky then but that still does not mean you are in any condition for steroid use... Work very hard and get yourself in the proper condition... You can do it with a lot of hard work... You just need to fix things in your lifestyle and if getting to the proper weight is a priority to you, which it should be of the highest, you can make it happen...

you are very lucky then but that still does not mean you are in any condition for steroid use... Work very hard and get yourself in the proper condition... You can do it with a lot of hard work... You just need to fix things in your lifestyle and if getting to the proper weight is a priority to you, which it should be of the highest, you can make it happen...

Thanks man I appreciate it. I just wanted more strength at first. I can't stand being a weak pussy in the gym so my idea was to get stronger so that I could 12-14 rep out heavier weight lol. Thanks for the advice I'll wait til 15%bf

Thanks man I appreciate it. I just wanted more strength at first. I can't stand being a weak pussy in the gym so my idea was to get stronger so that I could 12-14 rep out heavier weight lol. Thanks for the advice I'll wait til 15%bf

that will all come bro... you have to take it one step at a time... once you get yourself in better physical condition then you can shift your focus to more strength... its a marathon, not a sprint... if you get your body fat down more, you can start running sarms and can pick up some strength while dropping weight... they will be exactly what you need...

Top Bottom