Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts about 1st cycle

Hey guys...relatively new to the site but have been crusin the site for a while. Stats 25 years old 280 pounds. Probably 30% bodyfat( guestimate) been lifting for about 5 years on and off and this year have gotten really serious about it. So serious that I am thinking about my first cycle of katanadrol. I'm tryin to cut pretty hard I'll be at the gym 4-5 days/week and about 1800 cals/day. I've researched a good amount but have a couple questions...is this a good starter and what can I realistically expect? I basically just want to shed fat quicker while gaining a relatively high amount of strength.

Lets make it real simple for you: dont touch any steroids until youre at 15% BF

When your bf is to high most steroids will convert to estrogen easier. Raising your estrogen levels while not allowing the anabolic androgen effects to take place as well as the could. Katanadrol is not one that coverts to estrogen at all so it is safer to use when fat is too high. Although if you can lower bf some first katana will cut you up quick.

Thanks for the replies guys. I understand what you guys are saying. My question is...Is it a bad idea that wouldnt work at all or something I can try and possibly benefit. Basically, if I do decide to be hardheaded and try it will I be disappointed. Thanks again guys

Hey man I know what your thinking but ill put it this way. Learn how to eat really good and train right so you can get down to a proper weight I'm not gonna throw around bf% or a certain weight but trust me lose as much weight as possible I mean literally don't stop Til you feel like you look great! And then Jump on some gear then you'll know how to train and eat to gain muscle so you'll achieve a lot and you'll look amazing. Trust me don't let the steroid be a crutch you can achieve a lot with a great diet and intense smart training. Pm me for any help.

My goals are to gain strength before I lose weight rapidly to be honest. Something about being stronger makes me feel better then being ripped I think lol then again...I've never been ripped up

At that body fat you are showing these traits... lack of diet and training... lack of consistency... chances are very poor health... your are probable in having high cholesterol and bp... you are also at an extremely high rate of estrogen conversion... you have no business whatsoever in going near steroids until you develop better health and consistency... You can easily drop a lot of that body fat by just hitting cardio and getting your diet under control... once you drop more, you can start with sarms and work your way into a steroid cycle but if you have any concern about your health and actually making gains and doing things right, then you will take all the necessary steps to get you there...

Top Bottom