Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Things to keep healthy all your life

the.gladiator1987

MVP
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
Just was thinking about this earlier, just wanted to list things that people often overlook about the body whether on cycle or not.

Heart (cardio, fish oil, CoQ10, not insane AAS doses)
Liver (liver supps, not too long on orals)
Kidneys (lots of water)
Joints (not too heavy weight, dont be stupid in the gym)
Prostate (saw palmetto? idk but dont overlook it)
Cardio (even if youre bulking, its good for you. Dont go too intense)
Stretching (dont wanna be a tight wound up ball ready to explode :) )

Thats all i can think of lol
 
Last edited:
Thanks bro.. lol

I drink a half gallon of organic milk 2% per day "+Omega 3 DHA" I believe that's it.. I've also taken Krill oil.. do some of the other stuff... etc..

Oh to add to cadiovascular health:
CoQ10 .. I love the stuff.. I take 50-100mgs every day always.
 
Increased energy... lack of what used to be semi regular heart palpitations..

general (although slight) increase in well-being..
 
nfp..

I also buy pure vitamin C powder off of bulkfoods.com ...saves me a lot of money on vit. c supps..

and use "Green powder" when I can stomach it.. (it's like powdered greens.. supposed to be great for you..)
 
Just was thinking about this earlier, just wanted to list things that people often overlook about the body whether on cycle or not.

Heart (cardio, fish oil, CoQ10, not insane AAS doses)
Liver (liver supps, not too long on orals)
Kidneys (lots of water)
Joints (not too heavy weight, dont be stupid in the gym)
Prostate (saw palmetto? idk but dont overlook it)
Cardio (even if youre bulking, its good for you. Dont go too intense)
Stretching (dont wanna be a tight wound up ball ready to explode :) )

Thats all i can think of lol


Dude, as for the supps, you're pretty much describing ON-GUARD. But you forgot a couple of thigs like cholesterol and blood pressure control. We didn't. :D

I think the cardio can be included by doing quicker workouts with less rest between sets. In this way you dont eat up muscle with lots of jogging.

And yes, stretching. Often overlooked.
 
And don't forget things like lipid stabil for cholorestrol support and jello for the joints.also MJ for sleep..............ok maybe the last one isn't for everyone....lol!

warmup ,this includes stretching (i can't stress this enough)H20,switch routines often like 100reps per bodypart then the next week 5-6 heavy sets,get a ton of protein (food is the most anabolic compound you can put in your body)theres more but thats all i can think of for now.
RADAR
 
Dude, as for the supps, you're pretty much describing ON-GUARD. But you forgot a couple of thigs like cholesterol and blood pressure control. We didn't. :D

I think the cardio can be included by doing quicker workouts with less rest between sets. In this way you dont eat up muscle with lots of jogging.

And yes, stretching. Often overlooked.


ON GUARD has all of that? Thats sweet! I did forget choleserol and lipids damnit.

And for cardio yes doing quicker sets can speed up heart rate, however i think endurance is important for anyone. not crazy endurance, but being able to run 1 mile without stopping. Of course im thinking long term health. Stretching is just gay lol but u gotta do it
 
ON GUARD has all of that? Thats sweet! I did forget choleserol and lipids damnit.

And for cardio yes doing quicker sets can speed up heart rate, however i think endurance is important for anyone. not crazy endurance, but being able to run 1 mile without stopping. Of course im thinking long term health. Stretching is just gay lol but u gotta do it


lol@gay stretching!
 
Dude, as for the supps, you're pretty much describing ON-GUARD. But you forgot a couple of thigs like cholesterol and blood pressure control. We didn't. :D

I think the cardio can be included by doing quicker workouts with less rest between sets. In this way you dont eat up muscle with lots of jogging.

And yes, stretching. Often overlooked.

:heart::D
 
Just was thinking about this earlier, just wanted to list things that people often overlook about the body whether on cycle or not.

Heart (cardio, fish oil, CoQ10, not insane AAS doses)
Liver (liver supps, not too long on orals)
Kidneys (lots of water)
Joints (not too heavy weight, dont be stupid in the gym)
Prostate (saw palmetto? idk but dont overlook it)
Cardio (even if youre bulking, its good for you. Dont go too intense)
Stretching (dont wanna be a tight wound up ball ready to explode :) )

Thats all i can think of lol

Good post! I just started taking Saw palmetto extract @ 240mg/day to assist in DHT suppression, but not total eradication. Fish Oil is always a must, and Krill Oil is an awesome addition, which Krill-TS is a great choice. I ran my last cycle without Need 2 Guard, NOT this time. My blood results proved to me that those ingredients are irreplaceable while on.
 
Just was thinking about this earlier, just wanted to list things that people often overlook about the body whether on cycle or not.

Heart (cardio, fish oil, CoQ10, not insane AAS doses)
Liver (liver supps, not too long on orals)
Kidneys (lots of water)
Joints (not too heavy weight, dont be stupid in the gym)
Prostate (saw palmetto? idk but dont overlook it)
Cardio (even if youre bulking, its good for you. Dont go too intense)
Stretching (dont wanna be a tight wound up ball ready to explode :) )

Thats all i can think of lol

joint + bone

structural integrity overall,

foundations first.
 
Diet is even bigger! Acnetame makes my skin look healthier overall, not only gets rid of zits. Too much can dry me out too much though.
 
I consume 1.5 gallons of PH water a day... Down side... ALWAYS PISSING! LMAO! I mix in a Green powder drink daily, add L-Arg for blood flow and do a simple Men's 1 a day vitamin. I really need to tweak my vitamins soon... great thread.
 
^^^^this. I also drink alkaline mineral water.. a lot of it. yeah i piss a lot too, but that is a good thing

also staying the hell away from high fructose corn syrup, all artificial sweeteners. limiting salts, sugars, dairy to a minimum. eating organic.. hormone free meats. eating real food and not boxed crap.

from a mental standpoint:

doing some meditation and giving thanks every morning as soon as you wake up and smiling. believing in yourself and having self confidence. wishing others success and not being jealous. before your workout at the gym go to the stretch room and just relax and breathe and set a goal for the workout. then after go back and give thanks that you had a healthy and strong workout. (every succesful lifter does this even if its subconsiously before every set)

from a social standpoint:

surrounding yourself with good people who are supportive and encouraging. positive people. getting rid of negative people. dont hang out with drunk fat losers, hang out with other lifters who are dedicated. and you will be more successful at bodybuilding that way.
 
Here's a thought... Does reheating ur food (Steak, Chicken Breast, etc..) in a Microwave kill the protein? I heard that it effects the nutrients... I don't nuke my food but it would be a hell of alot easier if I could. Anyone know for sure?
 
Here's a thought... Does reheating ur food (Steak, Chicken Breast, etc..) in a Microwave kill the protein? I heard that it effects the nutrients... I don't nuke my food but it would be a hell of alot easier if I could. Anyone know for sure?

I dunno much about microwave stuff but I do know from a friend who has cancer that they told her at the treatment center to never BBQ her food and overcook it because that releases cancer pathogens into the body when you eat it.

best bet is to always bake and boil ur food. frying, bbq'ing and microwaving should be limited as much as possible.

I enjoy BBQ once in a while when visiting family, i NEVER fry my food or eat fried food. and I microwave only a couple times per week. baking takes up more time but i bake my food 99% of the time, plus it tastes way better.
 
Top Bottom