Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things have taken a turn for the worst, need help!!

downunder hunter

Sup.

Im at the end of week 8 of my cycle and up until last weekend things were going great. I went out for a mates bucks day and ofcourse I got on it all day and night, and slept most the next day and ate almost nothing. It was my best friend from primary school I wasnt missing out just coz I was on the gear I would have regretted it big time!

Anyway after the time of my life the next 6 days have been a living hell. The pressure and stresses in my life have become too much to cope with at times. Im on a break with my gf as of the day after the bucks party which is doing my head in, I got a big court case coming up on Monday, I cant find a fuckin job and have been goin to i/v's all week and Ive got no money, my car got defected the day I went on a break with the mrs, I got more fines on Monday and ive got existing debts coming out of my ass!

Before last weekend I felt amazing and I was hittin pb's in almost every lift. i went out on the weekend, met girls at the club and they made me take my shirt off to take pics with them lol All my friends were saying how good I was looking, and I felt it too! But now I feel small, weak and unhappy

Now all week I can barely motivate myself to get up the gym and do half assed sessions, I cant eat for shit coz i been stressed so much I feel like im gonna vomit all the time and worst of all ive dropped 9lbs in 5 days! I am definetely leaner but ive lost size and muscle mass for sure and I just overall and feeling shitty.

I dont want to whinge about my problems but it helps to vent on here coz I know guys on here care. I need some words of wisdom and advice from you guys on here!, Im thinking if things keep goin as is Im gonna stop my cycle early coz its just a waste of gear!

Last edited:
Wow, you have a lot of stressors bro..

Ask yourself, can you have an effective cycle with all that you are going through now? If you say no, end your cycle and do it later..

IF you depression starter after the "night out" my friend is your body withdrawing and attempting to regulate itself, let it, if you must go through some shit for a few days, so be it, it sucks but try not to add a mental side to the physical issue your body is trying to sort out, then again, gear takes you onto depression sometimes as hormones are hormones. You also must know, the night get to its darkest point before you see some light, you should be fine, as long as you put an effort in resolving your financial/personal issues, good luck my friend, may the force be with you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words boys I appreciate it,

Im goin threw a real rough patch at the moment and ive really lost my appetite and motivation to train hard. I dont want to waste the gear

If things dont pick up by Monday (its Thursday here) Im gonna stop the cycle run a soild PCT get my shit together then jump back on when im feeling good!

i know ur worried about ur cycle, but right now i think u should just focus on finding a job, itll help solve alot of ur problems and get you back on track

dw about ur cycle, just try eat and train wateva time u can during the day

go find urself a job, itll fix alot of ur problems and get rid of alot of ur stresses man

Thanks brother your right ay,and im on the same page gettin job is definetely my priority atm!

Having no job fuckin sucks! I dead set applied for like 20 jobs this week lol

I'm praying for you to find a job, bro. Hang in there. Remember: tough times don't last; tough people do. PM me if you need to talk bro.

Everybody goes through shit like this Bro from time to time....first thing is to slow down and figure this shit out one thing at a time.
You are busting your ass trying to find a new job - good stuff ,keep ringing every fucker in Sydney morning herald and if you dont hear back from them ring them again a few days later ( thats what i use to do )and sure as fuck you are gonna get one !
Motivation and appetite can drop off when everything gets on top of you - GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN THERE AND LIFT !!! even if it is only half assed, you will be more depressed if you dont.

As for the appetite - shakes are your friend untill your appetite returns.
Car defects - bro the public transport in sydney is top notch...park-up your motor untill you can get that shit sorted - which will happen when you get the job ! :)

GF problems - bro thats a fairly personal issue that you will have to sort out your self because you know what the problem is.... if you are getting your pic taken with heaps of chicks ( lucky bastard ) in clubs then she aint gonna be over the fucking moon and you are probably a moody prick with all the other shit thats stressing you out, anywho that shit usually works itself out ..one way or another.

Its probably a good idea to cut the cycle short and start pct like you said - until you get things sorted and are ready to start another run, its a marathon not a sprint...plenty of time to GAINNNNNNNNN !:evil:

As for the 9 lbs you lost - bro ive lost more weight than that taking a good shit ! :biggrin:

Thats my 2 cents .

Hope it helps ya mate.

Thansk alot boys it means alot that you guys take the time to read my post and help me out!

I just feel overwhelmed by everything thats happening all at once and it got to me badly, but you know what after reading what you guys have said and sitting down with my gym buddy today and talking it out im already starting to feel better! It helps so much not bottling this shit up inside and sharing it with people who care, it really puts things into perspective and it feels good im not alone.

Your right Columbo I really have to just sit back and tackle one thing at a time and not let the big picture overwhelm me, and dont worry im gonna be ringing every mother fucker in Sydney for a job! lol The fine that I mentioned I got on Monday brother that was fuckin train fine lol I was gettin on the train to go into the city for a job i/v and I legitametly lost my god damn ticket and ofcourse those bastard ticket inspectors pinned me for it!

Since starting this thread this morning, venting my problems and talking to my buddy it felt so much better ive eaten properly the rest of the day, went back to the gym for a second time and smashed out the best workout ive had in a long time bro and it felt amazing, i jumped on the scales and what do ya know 4.5lbs heavier LOL in just 6 hours, man I was seriously malnourished

The whole GF thing will work out one way or another I have to stop letting it worry me and just give her space, maybe she will come round maybe not ( I think she will), only time will tell. But there is plenty of fish in the sea right

Squatzilla, Gamer, Columbo all you brothers thank you, I always know I can count on the bros from ef for some solid advice about anything!

You think you have problems,hell I have been in electronics for over 38 yrs ,no one wants to hire an old guy, i even got desperate and applied at Freds & the Video store ,(young bucks got the job) My charge card is almost maxed out, i have glaucoma ,recently had to add more medication for my eye i have 4 bottles to take now that totals $420 a month.i'm almost at wits end because i just got my property tax bill that totals $3,980 how the hell am i gonna pay that added to the closed business that i still owe on.
be thankful that theres light at the end of the tunnel ,because sometimes i would just wish that i wouldn't wake up.

Shiiit dude life doesnt only like shittin on me huh thats messed up, Im sorry to hear bout your troubles bro my prayers go out to you my man I hope all is well real soon your a good bro!

Top Bottom