Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

hey macro,

can you please confirm if t-rex is available for aus?
if not, how does cardio breeze compare?

MrHD said:
hey macro,

can you please confirm if t-rex is available for aus?
if not, how does cardio breeze compare?

t-rex is generally not available in australia. Yohimbine and synephrine are not allowed by the TGA.

you can email [email protected], if you have specific questions about availability.

from a energy/fat loss perspective its comparable. It does not have the appetite suppression effects of thermorexin. It is generally better tolerated and this does allow for more flexible dosing.

macrophage69alpha said:
t-rex is generally not available in australia. Yohimbine and synephrine are not allowed by the TGA.

you can email [email protected], if you have specific questions about availability.

from a energy/fat loss perspective its comparable. It does not have the appetite suppression effects of thermorexin. It is generally better tolerated and this does allow for more flexible dosing.

i have been using cardio breeze combined with glucorell for the past 2 weeks and have seen excellent results so far. but noone really talks about cardio breeze here..

MrHD said:
i have been using cardio breeze combined with glucorell for the past 2 weeks and have seen excellent results so far. but noone really talks about cardio breeze here..

its fairly new. Thermorexin tends to dominate the discussion. Overtime expect Cardio Breeze to surpass thermorexin with respect to general population use (plus the fact that its legal in almost every country- whereas thermorexin ingredients tend to get it stopped by customs)- its quite odd which supplements are legal and illegal by country.

macrophage69alpha said:
its fairly new. Thermorexin tends to dominate the discussion. Overtime expect Cardio Breeze to surpass thermorexin with respect to general population use (plus the fact that its legal in almost every country- whereas thermorexin ingredients tend to get it stopped by customs)- its quite odd which supplements are legal and illegal by country.

I found that thermorexin was far better than cardio breeze and i had recieved testers bottles of both.

Just Started Trex This Week Dont Take 2 At A Time Until You Get Used To Them I Couldnt Be Still All Day.when They Kicked In I Was So Wound Up After Working Out I Started Cleaning Out My Basement Liked To Work My Self To Death.its Like Speed.good Stuff But Im Going To Just Take 1 Pill 3 Times A Day Instead Of 2 Twice A Day.just My 2 Cents Worth

MOCRACK said:
Just Started Trex This Week Dont Take 2 At A Time Until You Get Used To Them I Couldnt Be Still All Day.when They Kicked In I Was So Wound Up After Working Out I Started Cleaning Out My Basement Liked To Work My Self To Death.its Like Speed.good Stuff But Im Going To Just Take 1 Pill 3 Times A Day Instead Of 2 Twice A Day.just My 2 Cents Worth

You Seem All Cracked Out From It!
...just kidding bro.

Estimated time of arrival for my Trex and ALTYR is tommorow, cant wait! :p

I just got thex today, question I only want to use it to power up during my workouts, not really as a fat burner......just take one before my workout in the morning? 1-hour before?

Top Bottom