Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The TRUE answer of all protein questions.

3gms protein/ lb of bodyweight?
FUCK THAT !

He has no evidence to prove that to be more beneficial than say 1.5g. WTF? He just says "If you don't believe me you're just one of 'dem run of the mill bodybuilders, as everything written in anabolic extreme is written for those that want to excel."
Did I miss something?????

This is worse than a cell-tech add :confused:

looks like a horseshit article to me too:

"That would mean that a 250 lb bodybuilder would consume somewhere in the range of 750 gm of protein a day. This equates to about 3000 kcals from protein alone on a daily basis for this particular bodybuilder. If you're not prepared to do this, I guess you're not prepared to succeed in bodybuilding"

whatever!

I can tell you from first hand experience that much protein is not necessary, ESPECIALLY if your not on steriods. even when your on a cutting diet all that protein isn't necessary per se it is just that you are replacing your caloric intake of carbs with protein or good fats.

1g per lb will do fine for me thanks.

lol. but thats the "truth".......

hehe

go with 1gm/lb...its easier for us meatheads to calculate and quite easy on the system.

Top Bottom