Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The toxicity of Fina

I hope it's not to toxic, since I've been on 100mg ed for the past 4 weeks. As lohg as I stay loaded up on water I haven't felt any sides yet. It's great shit for vascularity.
Try site injections, that's real fun.

ob

Oh, and for the guy (I think it was Raver) who said he could think of no reason to use fina over test.

Hmmmm, lemme try to think of a reason...hmmm, oh yeah, because it is BETTER than test! :cool:

My good friends buddy is a top 5 national compt------and although many of these guys dont like to talk about what they take in exacts,-----He told my friend that he bases every cycle around Fina-----He stated that all your pros and top comp. do the same-----Fina verse Test----Their is no comparision!

Well, I don't care what anybody can cut and paste from T-Mag. I've done test and I've done fina, and the size and strength gains I got from fina were better, with fewer sides. There is just no way around that!

No real scientific info on this topic in the whole thread. Here's my 2 cents anyway.

-Fina works better for me than test in the strength category and cutting
-Test makes me weigh more but that's just the water
-Piss on fina is bright yellow (not dark at all) almost flourescent, I assume it's nitrogen retention or related but a few others have reported same color while others say piss is dark
-Fina doesn't have a healthy feel to it when it's in the body (this is a bullshit no science comment but it just feels like my body is working overtime processing the stuff)

Now let's get someone with some science please.

Ive been intersted in fina for a while now, and from what ive read, it is one of the most potent AR agonists in the world and it has the ability to enhance fat reduction, especialy around the midsection, which sounds to me like it has some anti-estrogenic properties, since higher estrogen leads to an increase of female-pattern fat distribution. also it is 3 times as powerful as test! If you think fina is toxic, then i expect e2 to fall over and die at any moment-hes been on 1250 milligrams per week for a few weeks now! I hope he makes it **sniff**sniff**:(

Top Bottom