Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The toxicity of Fina

Dark Raver said:

Trenbolone will put an enormus stress on your internal organs. To many painfull injections, and the psycological effects of the post-cycle crash with fina are just to harsh!

There's no proof that Fina put any more stress on internal organs then other injectables.
Most of the users don't experience any pain from Fina injections.
Actually, because of Fina's ability to reduce glucocorticoid activity, it's a very good choice for finishing cycle. User can keep gains much better. For this reason and because of water( and some fat) loss,while on Fina, it is not so bad for psycological effects after the cycle, it's actually good choice.

"Trenbolone will put an enormus stress on your internal organs. To many painfull injections, and the psycological effects of the post-cycle crash with fina are just to harsh! "

Says whom!?!?! How do you know?!!? Because you read it on some bullitin board somewhere. This is the whole point of my post. People keep repeating this shit without ever considering if it's true or not, and I say "it's not"

Can anybody show me any evidence, even anecdotal, that anyone has been harmed by fina?

Anyone?

Fina binds well to the androgen reseptor (AR), so it's action is basicly the same as testosterone. I can't see any advantages about using fina over test, none what so ever.

i love fina, sounds like the ones w/ something bad to say ----most likely are the ones that probaly havent used it.....but thats the way it usually is.....havent tried it but there a GURU cause they've read about what it does and its actions.....

...fina to me just seems like it absorbs in the brain instantly and before anywhere else..fina users can get real pissy and agressive real quick......i dont think it recks havoc; but do think its quit hard on the system....

Roidranger

The "pissy" attitude is due to the fact that fina shuts down test quickly making one a bitch. :bawling:
If you run some test along with your fina you wont have this problem.

I Have been reading everything I could get a hold of about Fina. Some say it is great, others say it is hard on the kidneys and caused pain. Am I the only one that has noticed that most that had said It made their side hurt had also said that they were useing an ECA stack.
Could it be that ECA which is hard on Kidney is part of the problem. Fina+ECA=Pain in Kidney. Just something
I was wondering about.

Superfrk

I was, and still am, eating eca like candy(every 4 hours), on 600mg dnp a day(14 days), and 100 mg fina eod 5 weeks now. I have had no problems with any kind of pain. :D

Thanks, It was just a thought alot of people have been saying that fina can cause kidney pain and I had just noticed that alot were on ECA just thought it might have been related. Thanks

Top Bottom