Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Perfect Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it works thats all I have to say and I feel sorry for u if you think the only way to put on good muscle is by juicing Thats the lastthing I have to say Everyone else don't let a few skeptics steer u wrong All great ideas and to punch over a few num skuuls

I'm not going to lock it right now, but I would like to offer a suggestion to CHITOWNKID, next time you want to post a routine, try to use a little more tact. It will go a long way in getting people to listen to you and your ideas.

And Your the Guy Girls avoid in public hahahahah
You must still be in highschool...how weak can you get, honestly? You're pretty immature. If you want anyone to take you seriously, try not being a jackass, and refrain from typing in all capitals.

Also, you might want to wash that idea out of your head, because no routine is perfect. It's impossible. Changing one's goals ever so slightly can change a "perfect" routine to a disaterous one.

By the way, that 5x5 method you posted for your little 2nd phase is my exact routine layed out in my post awhile back, just with legs added in again on Chest/Calves day.

It's "endomorph" not "indo".

How many people have you exactly seen on this routine? What were their training backgrounds? Were they natural or not? So many variables, don't even pull that shit unless you give some believable information. We're not about to take your word on it, of all people.

Oh, and if you know anything, you'd know if you fail at 9-10 reps, rather then the "!!!6to8!!!" - it won't make a difference. The muscle experiences tension, and that's it. Fail at the 11th rep, or the 7th, not going to be much of a difference. Between 6-12 you're going basically for size. It can get a little more detailed as to which parts of the muscle tissue are being stimulated...myofibers or sacomeres, I forgot all of what it is, but I have a link. I just don't feel like getting into that.

So, think again before you post.

I am going to call bs on the bulking routine. No one is going to be able to do breathing squats 3 times a week and then do 8 exercises after.

That's how they trained in the days of Reg Park and the other old timers. You can do it but I'd say you'd have to take a week off every 6-8 weeks due to CNS strain.

Backlash said:
Interesting, a few days ago you were 5'11" and weighed 195. (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294042)

Also, you couldn't even bench 295 (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294386)

Must be some program if you gained height, 20 pounds of muscle, dropped body fat, and increased your bench by over 50 pounds in a few days!
wow he also said that he never squatted before and now hes doing 425!!! YES IM GONNA TRY THE PERFECT ROUTINE wow in a week ill be benching 800lbs and squatting well over 1000 and growing in height!!! amazing THIS ROUTINE IS REALLY PERFECT!!

Backlash said:
Must be some program if you gained height, 20 pounds of muscle, dropped body fat, and increased your bench by over 50 pounds in a few days!

So are you in the strength, Bulk, or Isotaton phase?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom