Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Non Moveable, Non Lockable, Non Disappearing, Non Arguementive Thread

bwood said:

aint no joy like a big butted boy...:D

LOL, literally

after AAP said he hated bears on the other thread, I just had to try a google image search for gay bears to post a pretty pic for him, but didn't really see anything good enough :)

Now... once with a Drunk Trick From Hell, I used Alberto Mousse. I kid you not. Oh.... the agony. We all laughed about that later at my next dinner party. But at the time, I thought an ER trip was going to be needed.

At least your Pubs were styled, but your colon must have burned like a mother f-er!

Last edited:
AustinTX said:

LOL, literally

after AAP said he hated bears on the other thread, I just had to try a google image search for gay bears to post a pretty pic for him, but didn't really see anything good enough :)

Thing is... those were actually STYLISH bears... the others look like a fat hairy bearded truck driver on a 4 day binge drive cross country.....

DcupSheepNipples said:

At least your Pubs were styled, but you colon must have burned like a mother f-er!

Wrap your finger in sandpaper and then push it through a piece of toast.... that is what entry was like. Swear to god I thought he was going to gnaw straight through the pillow, sheet, mattress and box spring to try to get away.

Wrap your finger in sandpaper and then push it through a piece of toast.... that is what entry was like. Swear to god I thought he was going to gnaw straight through the pillow, sheet, mattress and box spring to try to get away.

Sounds like he was a screemer! Next time wear a cockring and go hardcore with the mouse! You only live once!

The entire act didn't last long... by the 7th or 8th stroke, I looked down (to admire myself) and saw all that was left of the condom was a shredded ring around the base of my cock.

I just withdrew and pleaded worry for his comfort. (AS IF..) Said we would try it again another time. Never spoke to him again. I always wondered how he reacted when he took a crap found something like a dead jellyfish floating in his toilet water.

The entire act didn't last long... by the 7th or 8th stroke, I looked down (to admire myself) and saw all that was left of the condom was a shredded ring around the base of my cock.

I just withdrew and pleaded worry for his comfort. (AS IF..) Said we would try it again another time. Never spoke to him again. I always wondered how he reacted when he took a crap found something like a dead jellyfish floating in his toilet water.

Just another fun night for AAP at the Gay Cowboy Hot Tub Club!

AAP said:
... I always wondered how he reacted when he took a crap found something like a dead jellyfish floating in his toilet water.

EF is THE most educational board on the net.

I'm gonna go sign all the mods up for the chub convention in DC now...

Ya'll can reference this thread at your next dinner party.

Top Bottom