Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The girl.....Devious OR Discreet?

macemj

I dont want to tarnish names if not appropriate. There is a select women that some of us are familiar with. It seems after exchange, loss of contact and no replys.

Without further details, some one has to have the word. Ok? or Fucked? Been almost 1/ 1/2 -2 wks , no replies. I WILL NOT SAY A NAME UNTIL SOME FEEDBACK.

holy ghost said:
better run it through a MOD first

or BRR will rip your arms off

I would. I understand the rules fully and would never do such a thing unless I knew for a fact. Much evidence and others sharing the same concerns.

I respect this site and many people on here to put anybody at jeopardy in any unnessarry fashion.

macemj said:
I dont want to tarnish names if not appropriate. There is a select women that some of us are familiar with. It seems after exchange, loss of contact and no replys.

Without further details, some one has to have the word. Ok? or Fucked? Been almost 1/ 1/2 -2 wks , no replies. I WILL NOT SAY A NAME UNTIL SOME FEEDBACK.

so you slept with a female member, and she won't call you back now??

jk.. hit up a mod.. hope it works out..

needtogetaas said:
In these times I think 2 weeks is not a long time at all.

I hear ya, but, no email response? Back and forth money swaps....NO MORE.

No more replys from me.....i'll keep every 1 posted though!

Haven't heard back from the girl just for casual conversation. I had tried to contact her a mon th ago after not speakin to her for a while and never got a reply.

Slyder190 said:
Haven't heard back from the girl just for casual conversation. I had tried to contact her a mon th ago after not speakin to her for a while and never got a reply.

hmmmm

Top Bottom