Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

Squatinator

Lifters such as Konstantinovs, Malanichev, Belyaev, Ed Coan. Is there anyone here who have any idea what, how much and how they cycle and so on?

Oh yea, I talk to those guys all the time and they offered up their cycles to me first time i asked. Let me just text them real fast and I will post up....

Oh ok, that clarifies it a lot.

With 1 gram of test, and 500mg parabolan, you will gain exactly 21.50 pounds in 2 weeks

Haha, so my questions is very foggy!

Lets angle it this way: If they where telling you what they where taking. What would you NOT believe? And what WOULD you believe?

For instance: I am taking 750 mgs of test each week

Haha, so my questions is very foggy!

Lets angle it this way: If they where telling you what they where taking. What would you NOT believe? And what WOULD you believe?

For instance: I am taking 750 mgs of test each week

I would believe they are taking dbol or anadrol (maybe both at once) halotestin, test e or c with test suspension thrown in there pre workout, Deca, gh, igf-1 just to name a few

Anadrol, tren, halo, MT, cheques, etc with testosterone. Not all at once obviously.

My guess would be mostly var probably at high doses due to the limited weight gain. Most likely stack with hgh, test suspension and possibly Deca or NPP for its joint relief properties

Top Bottom