Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

There is a thread from a couple of weeks ago " Actual cycle of Pro powerlifter used to break world record" or something like that. Its very interesting. I can confirm its authenticity.

I can't speak for today's lifters, but I lifted with some guys who were masters lifters by the early 90's who used in the late 70's and early 80's. they weren't super high level world class lifters, but were pretty solid national class lifters. Like 700/385/700 around 242's and 275's level. This was raw and then later the old simple single ply stuff they were up a good bit more.
Anyways, their cycles were very simple. Test 500-1000 a week and Dbol. 12-16 weeks. If someone got fancy he said they'd throw in deca with it. Nothing really outrageous other than being on an oral for 3 months. That sounded a little crazy. And for some reason cheque drops were a huge thing day of the meet.

Basically powerlifters use all the same shit bb use. Steroids do the same thing for everybody. They build muscle and add strength. You can manipulate any compound to do what ever you want it to do. Any drug can be used for powerlifting, bb , or any sport you can think of. Some will do things better then others, but that doesn't mean you can't for instance use decca on a cutting cycle, or winny on a bulk. Your training and diet determine the effect you will get.

And for the record , a few hundred mgs of tren will blow 1500 mg of test out the water when it comes to strength. That's your money maker, along with decca, and a few orals of your choice. If you can afford to add in peptides or gh those will drastically improve recovery from training. A hrt dose of test is all you need. Let your other compounds go to work and make you a monster. If your set on running test only then leave it at 1000 mg week, any more and your basically just fighting the sides and the gains aren't much better.

And for the record , a few hundred mgs of tren will blow 1500 mg of test out the water when it comes to strength. That's your money maker, along with decca, and a few orals of your choice. If you can afford to add in peptides or gh those will drastically improve recovery from training. A hrt dose of test is all you need. Let your other compounds go to work and make you a monster. If your set on running test only then leave it at 1000 mg week, any more and your basically just fighting the sides and the gains aren't much better.

^^^^^ 400mg Tren is completely boss

From the guys I know and have interviewed, drol, methyl test and halo are favs. Quality muscle means nothing to them. Strength and aggression matter. ANd I think Var as a strength drug is over rated. You'd need 500 mgs of var to equal 100 mgs of drol.

Top Bottom