Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

metformin 500 a day?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I wasn't even aware you had a prior log until it was pointed out above
it's impossible for us to help you when we can't keep track of each member because you're not organizing your threads properly and you're stopping your log

metformin is a diabetes drug that helps with type 2 diabetes
sometimes professional bodybuilders will use it because it helps them while they're on HGH

you can try it and log it for us
start up a new log and include a link to your old log so everybody doesn't get confused

I'm definitely curious about this one because I have a script for metformin I just never use it or take it

thank you all and Im sorry for not updating log i thought by starting a new thread qustion to know about the metformin
about my log i mentioned that im still in post surgery recovery time so there is no any update on life style diet ects

thank you all and Im sorry for not updating log i thought by starting a new thread qustion to know about the metformin
about my log i mentioned that im still in post surgery recovery time so there is no any update on life style diet ects
what about cycle on and off would that effects blood glocose in short or long terms use?.
@TariqMMA so you're saying you just eat random food? it would be nice to see you update your log as you are actually living, a log is a diary of your life man

the cycle of metformin, why? why would you need metformin if we cant get a diet out of you or any explanation

please go updated your log with what you eating now so we can see you make changes and there are natural alternative like berberine out there to metformin

Top Bottom